Fort Lytton

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RC_DEMON

Reaction score
Has fort lytton been all shut down now. I heard it was getting closed a while ago not haven't heard anything since ?

Also is BDV still open and running mini bike tracks?

dunno about fort lytton but according to the 'Black Duck Valley Closed' thread, black duck valley is closed.

hahahah no fort is not closed tha mini track is still there theres a race there this sunday. and black duck HAS NOT shutt thats still open aswell

when i use to go out there when the big bike track was there , went alright on the weekends (no race day) probably ummmmm 10 mini's probably alot more i duno lol but on the track it was never cludded always had plenty of room to do what ya wanna do

Only the big bike track is closed,they keeping the mini track till open the new track gets built.
Dont hav to book just rock up.
Ring 0412813763 for more info!!!

crap!!
damn i whish i had my pitty still going hay!
Hey bretto (or anyone else who can help) when does Ken reckon he's gonna get the new track up. I'm heaps keen!. or if you don't know could somebody ask and shoot me a pm or something

im hearings its this sunday , ive gone to 1 race day , and pretty sure i just rocked up also .... if you dont got a ma license or whatever you can get a day license and just make sure you got suitible gear and your bike isnt gonna cause danger to others (full working breaks , no sharp bits lol etc)

and i think it cost a fair bit for the day license , but i also heard they made it alot cheaper this year... give them a call they sort ya out..

think the new tracks still bout 6mths away?Hard to say who knows whats gunna happen these days,look what hap to bdv.
Think the next race is this sunday? i still havnt rang to find out yet lol,and just rock up bout 8am and sign on!!

im thinking about going for the race this weekend! anyone know what class me klx would be in?? please not outlaw please not outlaw!

and what are the classes if anyone knows

Cheers

Latest posts

Back