Fort Lytton

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yer ill most probably be there then .... friggin outlaw class , was in that last time with the Leigh dove on the 143se klx!!!! talk about put to shame!!

but ill most probably be there to give it another crack on a decent bike this time..

found this on 50bro forum
Sounds like gunna be a fun day!!
Hi Y'all

FLMX having presentation day and "fun day" this Sunday at Fort Lytton (yes, we are still open - well the 50's track anyway!)

Bike Check/Sign on from 7:30am. Fun races on the day will include Big "Kid" v's Little Kid (ie jnrs - not div 1 or 2!); "Tag Team"; Le mans start, hole shot awards; shoot outs and lots more. Presentation after racing, around 3pm.

Canteen will be open, and all your favorite peoples (like me!! ) will be there!

Usual fees apply!

See you all there!

can you ride there during the week? like black duck? or is it only open on race days? i want to go and ride there tomorrow... if not ill just go to ripley

i beleive its tuesday and wednsday ?? i duno look on there site or yer GIVE EM A RING!!! :)

sounds like some fun , the 50 track wont be closing after this race will it??

wynnum ??? i lived there and never herd of it... is it where the bmx track and nitro rc car track is? cheers and when will they reopen and 50... does that mean you cant ride a 125 there?

so when the new track opens where will it be i thought they had to move out of there

50 means mini bikes....

and who knows whats the go , they had to close down the big bike track .... but i guess there aloud to keep the minibike track till they get another place sorted .... theres no use asking here ring them if you wanna know anything

Latest posts

Back