Forum lurkers ( 2 Members - 34 Guests)

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kennaz

Reaction score
Just wondering if the mods care about the amount of lurkers that come to this forum? We usually have more guests than members on the forum every time i log on. It doesnt really bother me a great deal, Its just they do not contribute they just take. Just wondering if you guys have ever thought about blocking some threads untill they become a member. Just a thought.

Lol, I don't really care to be honest the more people on here the better, means more people will contribute.

i wouldn't worry about, does it really matter seriously! who cares

Kennaz dude, the guests are browsing around the forum to get a feel for it before the sign up or maybe its just a member who hasnt signed in yet.. calm down

Dude it is a bit of a stupid thread. why do you care?

Go away you stupid little boy. You really cant read can you? If you could my first post would have answered your two dumbass post's. Do you need me to break that down to 5 year old wording so you can understand that?

Kennaz dude, the guests are browsing around the forum to get a feel for it before the sign up or maybe its just a member who hasnt signed in yet.. calm down

Im calm. Im actually laughing at sbd atm. The majority of guest on all forum are lurkers man. I just asked a question to the mods. If people dont like it. Like sbd they can grow the fuck up or fuck off.

Haha, No worries mate

I dont even really care about lurkers on the forum that much anyways. I even said that in my first post. Only reason i posted it was because i have ran two sucseful forums (not as admin nor mini bikes forums) and the only way you get active members posting is if you banish all the lurkers. No biggy.

Im calm. Im actually laughing at sbd atm. The majority of guest on all forum are lurkers man. I just asked a question to the mods. If people dont like it. Like sbd they can grow the fuck up or fuck off.

lol you are just pissed because you have a fucking shit bike ha ha

Hey! Cmon now, Please reframe from swearing :) You boys better meet at the bike racks for a brawl

some people don't have email or aren't allowed it so they can't join, and well plus. we all go 2 other forums an just browse around sometimes, they may be a member of 3 other forums and don't have enough time or can't be bothered to join this one.

Hey, i was a moderator at some stage, So take my advice, stop bitching and enjoy the site! This site has sponsers, way i see it the more guests the more the sponsers get noticed ;) And what sites do you moderate mate? :)

Last edited:
IF you were directing the question at the mods, maybe you should pm them instead of starting a thread. Just a thought.

Hey, i was a moderator at some stage, So take my advice, stop bitching and enjoy the site! This site has sponsers, way i see it the more guests the more the sponsers get noticed ;) And what sites do you moderate mate? :)

take this advise:D

They're just window shopping. Its threads like this that will either deter them, or make them wanna join for the action. LOL

Let the moocha's mooch
Some of them don't have the brains to string 2 words together
So whats the use of having them as members
I dont have time for them sorts

Latest posts

Back