Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Comp should be up tonight guys, I got to go into uni today so won't be around till this arv... cheers for the submissions all!

^^^ yeah Toms bikes nice as what sort of frame is that? and Turdo, Iv got one of those frames and most of the bits for the bike thought it would be a great project bit its been sitting there for 2 years lol keen?
yer true, I wanted to build one a couple of years ago but I was a bit lazy about it. im saving for a real bike now instead

<div style="text-align:center;color:black;center;font-weight:900;font-size: 18px; padding:5px 0px 40px 0px; ">The Poll has now opened</div><div style="text-align:center;color:#B50203;center;font-weight:900;font-size: 18px; padding:5px 0px 40px 0px; ">
CLICK HERE
</div>
<div style="text-align:center;color:black;center;font-weight:900;font-size: 18px; padding:5px 0px 40px 0px; ">to go and vote!!</div>

Do you still get 50 of mouth medal under your achievemants ? Carlts

Yep sure do!

^^ I let motorman know a couple of weeks back that you still need your medal. He is pretty busy though.

Shoot him a PM mate, should speed things up!

Latest posts

Back