FOTM Entry: October/November 2013

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Come on guys don't be scared! You don't have to spend big dollars on your bike to win here! Rotn50 is living proof of that with the mustard runner!

Give it a go, what's the worst that could happen?

thought I might throw my little stocker up

mods
2012 crf50
red barron cam cover
tb valve covers
ishock
fast 50s triple clamp and throttle
tk pipe
fiveo brake and footpegs
powder coated rims and hubs
anodised bolts and washers
rk chain and fma sprocket
plus more...

beeto 252 that is one nice crf!! REALLY DIG IT HEY!! well done!!:)jus when I start too get happy with the way mines looking I see a particular bike /bikes makes me try n step my game up!!

Hey all woggy is having interwebs dramas and wants me to enter his bike on his behalf. Is this cool?

it's a hell yes from me!

Admin/mods might say otherwise though. But I doubt it.

Alternately you could just log in for him and do it? Let him change his password later?

Last edited:
Beeto: Loving your stocker mate. Looks wicked!

Ok cos I'm such a retard he's trying to find someone else to use his fotobucket pics

If any of you nerds are facey friends with woggy can you please shoot him a message offering your nerd skills :p

If any of you nerds are facey friends with woggy can you please shoot him a message offering your nerd skills :p

Can't he just PM you the pics then you can save them from the msg then reuse in the entry post.

Don't think these will cut it
4a6yquge.jpg

He sent me photobucket links

Latest posts

Back