FOTM poll

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vote now on fotm!!!

• Total voters
[
2008 motovert 125

2009 daytona 125 racing engine
elka rear spring
one ind sobe kit
mazzzohoi forks
brigstone tyres
pro taper handlebars
renhal grips
uni filter
renhal kelvar doble compond grips
inova front tyre and brigestone rear tyre
#420 did chain
motocrossbikes019.jpg

I dont see a daytona motor,elka shock or zoochi forks????????????????????

2 more votes to tie the lead :D

gooooooooooooooooooooooo the zeddddddda OLD school is where its at

I dont see the first two either but they are zochi conventional forks !! All verts with conventionals are !!! and they work better then most USD forks do !!!

there definantly not zochy forks man they are made by a company called amfa or something like that i've got em on my 90 exactly the same

2 more votes to tie the lead :D

gooooooooooooooooooooooo the zeddddddda OLD school is where its at

Noooooooooooooooooo

no more monkeys in 50'sbh i wont a dirt squirter in there vote one anything but a z50
bloody classics have been in the mag for so long and nothing from the dirt scene

no offence snitchy yours is pretty trick but enough is enough

Noooooooooooooooooo

no more monkeys in 50'sbh i wont a dirt squirter in there vote one anything but a z50
bloody classics have been in the mag for so long and nothing from the dirt scene

no offence snitchy yours is pretty trick but enough is enough

narrr dude ya got it all wrong to many dirt thrashers in it already
old school custom dude ya cant get a bigger smile of an old man trust me

makes em want to get back into bikes ,but hey its a poll so who knows that bbr is pretty nice and so are many of the others

tho its ok i will enter again as im almost finished ,getting paint done as we typ

^^^are you still painting it that green you talked about in one your building thread coz if you are im bloody keen to see pics

my vote went to 50 nut ..... BBR frames do some some funy things to me there just so sweet to look at almost as good as the high roller chiks at hunter jam :D

^^^are you still painting it that green you talked about in one your building thread coz if you are im bloody keen to see pics
yup i went to paint pro today to get my paint ,it will be ready tomorrow or monday

its atomic mica ,the colour you see on the new commadoors , it will look sik on a lil bike with black decals ,i wanted airbrushing but my budjet is getting out of hand so it will have to wait

bike should almost be ready nxt weekend i hope

green black just simply go together they are the sickest colours together but that green just sounds sooo good get some pics of the progress too :D:D:D

Go snitchy! Zeder all the way :D no matter how bombed a mini is nothing can compare to a lic. one

yer! wonder if the old codger can whoolie that thing yet :)

Go snitchy! Zeder all the way :D no matter how bombed a mini is nothing can compare to a lic. one

I thought z50s went into 50 of the month on monkey garage not mini riders, All good if i dont win with the crf i will put my z50 up next month if yous all like zedders that much. Snitchys z is a nice bike but its only half a honda, no china bikes here.......

015.jpg

hey hey

well done 50 nut the bbr has come up trumps

so case closed for this comp and stand by for the next issue

Latest posts

Back