Found cheap motoverts in perth

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brettando

Reaction score
Hey Everyone in perth
On my way to the airport I spotted Motovert Pro bikes at the stihl shop redcliffe
i thought they only did chainsaws but they got bikes too.
I've thrashed the bike all weekend and i'm pumped these bikes fly and everything on them look quality. Has anyone put a diffrent carby on these daytona 150s and is it worth it the guy at the shop says there's some upgades but most people are happy enough with there power.Cheers

so what was the price?

as for carby i would put a oko 26mm on it DHZ sell them

pe 28 carb not a oko 26 to small

its only a 150cc

even on my 160 with a v2 i run a 26 and still have heaps of mid to high range power where as i think a 28 would take away alot of the mid range revs

28 is perfect, hence why they come standard with a pe28 most of the time..
26 is also good but you loose a lot of the top rev range..
the 28 doesnt rob any out of the bottom either.

if it has a pe28 on it then keep it. just work on the head, comp and exhaust to improve power

and pbk, yrs wasn't a 160 was it!! it was a 155..

its only a 150cc

even on my 160 with a v2 i run a 26 and still have heaps of mid to high range power where as i think a 28 would take away alot of the mid range revs

your right what would i know , i only run a daytona and have tried a 26mm carb re-jetted it and still didn't work

maybe if you have tried these options first you would know , but you haven't so maybe you dont know

I rang around and found them at $3000.00 were cheapest in perth that is they were most helpful and i got it for $2900 so i was happy with that.
cheers for all the advice when i get more funds i might try some upgrades just gotta find whats the best way to get more performance for less $$

Latest posts

Back