Fox Body Armour - Your opinion please

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi to be honest i bought a 661 body amour very similar to that one and i havnt worn it once its itchy, hot, annoying, you cant even move right in it i wouldnt suggest it to anyone although if you can see threw all of that it does offer some decent protection.

Thanks. Appreciate the feedback.

I think I'll buy it none the less. Hopefully I won't itch or be too uncomfortable :)

Hey champ, i bought that exact armour and i wear it basically every time i go riding. Its really comfortable and yea it is itchy if you dont wear a shirt underneath lol but if you wear a short sleeved shirt its fine. My brother has the same sought of thing except made by a different brand, i have tryed his on and have found it to be very restricting and hard to move in... but the fox one is much better and more flexible

ive got sixsixone body armour kinda like the fox gear in the ebay auction.

ive crashed a couple of times. its held up well and i wasnt hurt

i wouldnt know if its itchy, i wear a tshirt under it so it doesnt get so sweaty.

i bougth one of them suits for the kids and it seems to fit well and offer good protection, possibly better than the 661 type (which i have) but it`s too small for me to try out. good points are it has the extra tensioners on the kidney belt which the 661 is missing and the chest plate covers a larger area.

ive got an old ufo armour similar to that and it protects ya really well heaps better than the 'motorcross' over the top armour and as others have said just wear a shirt underneath and they are fine. A kidney belt can be bought seprately and are also a good investment.

I hate to break it to you, but those FOX product are fake. I work for FOX Racing and we are in the process of shutting those guys down.

Latest posts

Back