fox racing 360

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

byh0005

Reaction score
how many of you have these gloves

fox_youth360glove_2009_fox_racing_y.jpg

iv seen pics of about 3 different users wearing them i have them my cousin has them(and the same goggles as me) just wondering why everyone has them

I don't have them. any regradless who gives a flying F@(k which gloves who has!

Seriously dude what is with you and making thread about the randomest (rap!

i bought a set of them a while ago for big bike racing. got blisters within
half an hour of riding. so i just stick with my cheap fox dirtpaw gloves :D

I tried on my friends FOX racing gloves, I got a blister in just under an hour even the I wasn't death gripping.
I hated them gloves, so I went back to using my cumfy grippy ...............................................................................................................................................................
Cheap chinese racing gloves that I got free when I got my chinese quad :D <- love em

I got a set of these for pocket bikes and motards..

VERY VERY comfortable!! love them to bits..

bandit.jpg

And a set of these for dirt.. I war these for the first time in a go kart enduro at archerfield, and didn't get blisters..

2010-Fox-Racing-Dirtpaw-Prints-Camplosion-Glove.jpg

also have 2 other pairs of fox gloves.. except for my RJAYs I have only ever had fox gloves, my original gloves I lost but my next pair have lasted me about 5-6 years, no holes and they have been used for motorbikes, pocket bikes, bmx and mountain biking..

index.php
<-Haha my chinese gloves have a holes in them, right up the top tip of the middle finger bit after like 3 months :p

i have thor core ice gloves , they comfy and no blisters at all. best gloves ive ever tried.
had shift but crap... Fox main pro goggles are awesome goggles too , so light and everything

whatever $25 gloves the bike shop have are good enuff for me. Had dirtpaws and they were good for a few months but were ripped to shreds after some good stacks. Now using Oneil elements and they've held up a bit better.

I don't see the point paying $50+ for a pair of gloves, the cheap $25 range does the job and are more comfortable in my experience... just gotta replace em more often

hillz i want your helmet if it matches those glove wat is it

ive had fly racing gloves for over 3 years and they only started to get holes in them a few months ago

Ive got Alpinestars Dual gloves, done 3 months of solid riding w/e and midweek, an exhaust pipe burn and 95kms in the bush and never had a blister, chaff, the palm has a few little balls on them. Worst part is, the Pro taper grips I had put on are waering out faster than the gloves.
Best part.. $20 at the Peter Stevens bargain bin!

i paid $200 for my full set of thor gear other than that i didnt care wat i wore

I wnat those gloves!!! they would match my helmet!!

That would be right ya poser!! ;)

I run the Fox Bomber Gloves. Best gloves I have used. Have capping on the knuckles which is sweet for trail riding the tight shiz. Wear really well. Can actually be washed and not go out of shape or rock hard. Highly recommended.

But........... The cost like $70 I think it was. Worth every cent as I have had these a while now and still look and work like brand new. Would have gone through at least 2-3 pairs in that time. Oh and have had a couple of nasty crashes and the gloves have come out better than me. :p

Barryman i hope you dont have that gay zebra-striped Fox gear...
Or worse, the Emo-model fluro crap?? you may lose man-points if you do...

I just have the white Sin City 360 gear.

I don't have the matching G String like hillz though. haha

haha i find it funy how everyone sayswhat gloves they have and they are the best gloves they have ever used...

im just curious how many pairs have ya really tried .... i cant say mine are the best i have every used cos there the only pair i have ever used

didn't work the first time so ima try again,
these are the ones I have Fly racing F16 race gloves pretty darm good for a freebie pair :D
FLY-F16%20Race-blk:prim.JPG

Latest posts

Back