FOX V2 Hart & Huntington Helmet

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

short.y

Reaction score
Hey all..

Does anyone have a FOX V2 Hart & Huntington Helmet?

They look pretty smick..thinkin about getting one?

Anyone know anything about them???

All help is good..
cheers

Fox Helmets are a good Helmet. Good Quality, protection etc. Ive only ever used V3's. But V2 would be still a great helmet...Just maybe a tad different in weight. Not sure.

i think that they are around $269.95 rrp.

Heard anythin BAD about them?

thanks

i run a fox v2 helmet and its the best helmet ive owned so far.....get one mate you wont be disappointed and the best bit is they are affordable.....but be sure to try it on at a shop and make sure its for you.

i run a fox v2 helmet and its the best helmet ive owned so far.....get one mate you wont be disappointed and the best bit is they are affordable.....but be sure to try it on at a shop and make sure its for you.

alrity thanks mate..

which one did u get?

good quality?

Whats Better??

FOX V2 Hart & Huntington

OR

One Industries Monster Energy

????

Much diffrence or just really personal choice?

Quality??

Ive got a Fox v2 Sincity helmet , ive owned quite a few dearer helmets and this is pretty damn good for the money.

Well..Its between these two

Please give us ur feedback:

vo1ksy.jpg

OR

fodj7t.jpg

Thankks.

hey my name is joe... i live in tampa fl. i have a v2 h&h helmet for sale... u can call me at (813)458-5840. i can send pics. just call me cause i made an account on this site just to try to sell it to u ..

hey my name is joe... i live in tampa fl. i have a v2 h&h helmet for sale... u can call me at (813)458-5840. i can send pics. just call me cause i made an account on this site just to try to sell it to u ..

check out the date of this thread doubt he is still looking for one

Latest posts

Back