Foxico 125cc Pit bike ?Any Good?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

edzy

Reaction score
Gday guys
im wondering if i should get a foxico pit bike
they come with a ducar engine like the atomiks and other good bikes
but are a little bigger only a couple of cms but for 400-450 pick up
they look great

ive neva heard of that biike do you have a pic of it? and u said it has a ducar like the atomiks and other good bikes the atomiks arnt good bike by the way

Had a look at the pics, looks similar to some of the other cheapies. I bought one recently, my grandsons 70 is almost quicker than my 125. The pipe on mine is really quiet but very restrictive. It has a sliding cylinder supporting the springs but I could not call it a shock absorber. Currently looking for shocks and exhaust, almost going to cost as much as buying an atomic to start with.

so wat do you rekon any good
my mate had an atomic with the same engine and it kicked his mate xr80 2 stroke . im really impressed with the engine (ridden a few with ducar) they have a fair bit of torque and pick up for a 4 stroke. poppy wat sort did you buy and wat was the motor in it.

ok guys please tell me why its looks crap and wat u would recommend i no its not gonna match up with any real pitbike its just to muck around on

ive got 1 like this and there not a good bike just thought id tell you that go for the motox or prox

yeah nah tell me everything guys . it doesnt offend me i asking you wat to buy .... why arnt they any good

It was a cheapie from Cycle Imports on e-bay. Old style frame and a Jincheng 125 motor ( 4 down rotary box). Has potential for what I want but needs freeing up in the exhaust (this weekends project) and shocks. Can't get power down as it is like riding a pogo stick with the current shocks. Bit of fun with the grandson but, I can pop the front in 1 2 and 3.
:{)

Attachments

• 34_1_b.JPG
    34_1_b.JPG
    59.7 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
the front forks dont look like they could handle much . . .

Last edited:
pay a little more man, and go for the agb29, the suspension is way better

when i search in ebay agb29 nothing comes up thats why i thought it might not have been ebay.

is there another name for an agb29 there orion arnt they

Latest posts

Back