foxico SUPERPRO 49cc HELP

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unfortunately I purchased a 49cc Superpro for my youngest daughter. It looks great but the GOOD ends there. The Double Link Chain in the Gear Box snapped after 20 minutes & the weld broke on the Muffler. The seat cracked where the bolt goes throuogh the top @ the front & the Throttle isn't worth looking @. It will not idle @ all & definately dont buy from ***larhox*** on eBay as their aftersales service doesn't exist! I've had a 2 month dispute with NO result what so ever. I will never buy one of these 2strokes again. Save your money & get a little 4stroke. I've had a 110cc from Powercycle & have had no issues what so ever with it :) Stay away from the 'toys' they are the cheapest of China Crap...

Voicing my opinion :)

G'day Sheepy :) Yeah i know :) Dont you hate it when you get ripped off though, lol. Just gotta voice your opinion & let others know, sorry, I understood that forums like this were about doing just that :) Freedom of speech :)

hey cheers domo i appreciate the lengthy reply mate.
il get back to you at how its running after i fix it all up
i know its a cheap bike but i want it to run smoothly so i can thrash it lol

I bought 1 for my son from a different dealer and so far its been great.Thought i,d have a tinker so put a high performance rebuild kit, full circle crank, fibreglass reeds, advance timing key and new air filter on it and the difference is scarey.Hes having trouble keeping it on 2 wheels LOL.All up bout $65.Might have to get round to posting a vid

Ingleburn
i'd love to see a vid of the young blokes bike!!
im considering doing what you have done to my sons bike.

I bought 1 for my son from a different dealer and so far its been great.Thought i,d have a tinker so put a high performance rebuild kit, full circle crank, fibreglass reeds, advance timing key and new air filter on it and the difference is scarey.Hes having trouble keeping it on 2 wheels LOL.All up bout $65.Might have to get round to posting a vid

Yeah great idea get a vid up of the littlefella there is nothing better then seeing a tacker roaching there bike.

Ok well as soon as our flooded backyard dries out a bit ill have a go. How do you post vids on this site?

ROFL.. i thought i was bad :p, no offense man.. just made me feel a bit better about myself lol.

Latest posts

Back