Frame Brands

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wyld Fisher

Reaction score
G'day guys,

I wanna build my own bike from scratch as I like putting stuff together and I like challenges. I just wanted to know what brands of frames are there? Please include websites too.

Thanks

Last edited:
yer lol wats your budget man other wise its hard to say cause sum are 1000 or more for just the frame

I don't have a budget atm but I just wanna have a look at different frames first.

I would get a billetware cradle frame, XR50 crf50 model XR/CRF50 if you wanna run 10's or 12front or CRF70 frame if you wanna run 14 front 12 rear CRF70 and want a bit of extra room.

You definatly need to now your budget, like the other members advised.

But i would recommend that you buy a complete bike, why? Well you can run into a lot of problems building a bike from the ground up, parts might look similar with a lot of these Pit bikes, but i can assure you that there NOT!, and you might end up with a bastard looking machine! that has nothing but problems.

yes as NRG said just buy a new bike or atleast find out wat ya budget is for the build but buying a new bike is easyies & most probably cheapest let us no wat ur budget is man gl

hey mate ive got a dhz140 and they are great but pitpro are the better bike but a tad more exspensive but as my other thread says a pitpro 140xr wat are the best cheap 140 on the market for under 1200 one sold on ebay the other day for 810 man and they retail is 1200 so if u can get a bargain like that go for it

when did he say that,he prob aint got 1000 for just a frame like you might mate remember alot of ppl are young and still at skool on this forum and have to buy there own bikes not there mum and dad buy them for them....not saying u didnt buy yours im just saying he might not have the money like i neva so i just got a dhz and there good

Last edited:
I'm either looking at getting another bike or build one myself. Can someone please attach a list of websites that sell frames?

man do google search on crf50 and a whole heap of sites will come up

Latest posts

Back