frame question

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

themountain

Reaction score
are these from china or taiwan??...and how much are they usually??

Some people claim they are from Taiwan but im not sure if the acctually are but the frames from the china manufacturer are about $390 usd.

yeh I_THUMP got it correct there.It'd be around that...

They are beautiful frames arent theyand yes they are from Taiwan

The only reason I dont think they are from Taiwan is that I was told by the manufacturer that they were made in there China factory.

depending on where you get it from
i know there's a china manufacturer that make a copy of this frame
mine is made in tiawan but the bike assembled in china same with my westons so i've read but not sure about the forks

the china company jcc is the chinese reseller for this frame as for price to much for what it's worth

You got some contacts or website for this thing??

I like the attempt at the mud flap for the shock. No where near as good as my one though. :D

I would like that rear alum subframe. Maybe save a 1/4 Kg which would be nice.

Ques: Do some riders give those things a beating? I mean getting landings horribly wrong (way long or a bit short) and riding away in one piece. Not big jumps with correct (smooth) landings.

Is that main frame section CNC machined from billet or cast alum (CNC used to make the molds)? Cheap alum casting is weaker than cheese. Even machined (AKA "billet") can be real suspect if the metal grain direction in the original billet piece does not line up with the key stresses.

Maybe it's all good. I like the rear part still being in CrMo. Just big call I reckon to trust (your life) to such a frame without doing some homework on it.

Ques: Do some riders give those things a beating? I mean getting landings horribly wrong (way long or a bit short) and riding away in one piece. Not big jumps with correct (smooth) landings.

Is that main frame section CNC machined from billet or cast alum (CNC used to make the molds)? Cheap alum casting is weaker than cheese. Even machined (AKA "billet") can be real suspect if the metal grain direction in the original billet piece does not line up with the key stresses.

i'll vouch for this frame provideing it's the tiawanese one
i have had mine for 4 months i've been riding a range of tracks i'm 120kg's
have had some hard landings and some squirally landing and a couple of crashes i've seen one of these bike land flat off a 8ft ramp at 35ft
here is a vid of us riding
the start of the vid is one of these bikes so is mine of course

http://www.miniriders.com.au/forum/videos/18765-cini-track-big-tabletop-fast-laps.html

we ride as hard as this every weekend and now it's dry it will be even faster and some track upgrades will be faster and harder

my opinion of this frame is very high it has a great flex not heaps but enough to be forgiving it's got great length and really good ergo's once set up i will be very unlucky to wreck it

as i said i'd just be warned of china copy's there casting i would worry about also i'm told that if the china man press's the bearing cup in crooked it will creat a hairline crack in the head tube

mine is fine but it's not a china frame it's as stated in the jjc web site

Latest posts

Back