frame question

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rohan93

Reaction score
hey all i was considering making a custom frame for my 125cc china pitbike, im a 1st year metal machinist, so i have the right tools at work to do anything, how cool i know, however my question is, does anyone have any documents with the sizes and specifications of a china CRF style frame, a drawing or sketch or document with the sizes and dimensions would be awesome, i could draw oine up but it would take a couple of weeks, and i simply dont have the time, so if anybody has any info please post it up, im mainly after sizes of holes, location of holes, and frames thickness and headstem angle
all the rest is basically "what fits" haha,
cheers guys

Probably best build a jig up for it and making it from their. I'm not sure if you'll find any clear drawings online and it could be a tough project but hey if your keen it would be a cool project to follow. Make sure you keep us posted on progress and maybe chuck up some piccies,

Carlton

Probably best build a jig up for it and making it from their. I'm not sure if you'll find any clear drawings online and it could be a tough project but hey if your keen it would be a cool project to follow. Make sure you keep us posted on progress and maybe chuck up some piccies,

Carlton

if i go ahead with it i definately will man, it would be a great project but at the moment its looking pricey, i cant post in classifieds to ask for one -.- and the place i want to get them from in SA for only $90 ran out of stock and doesnt know when theyll get more in -.-"

If I was you I wouldent . Way easer to just buy a frame . And there would be no point making a jig for 1 frame . Just Cnc out the **** you need , get the back bone rolled then fab up the mounts for **** , weld it up .

Latest posts

Back