Frankston Mini Sx Today!!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mental DHZ

Reaction score
YEH i jus wanted to know who else went to the mini sx today and what they thought of it, my favourite part of the event was when Cam Sinclair won his last event in the 88cc it was HELLACOOL!!!

yes it was awesome i bought justify and got sincs bilko and saulys autograph and was talking to them the fmx was awesome my throat hurts from yelling lol
oh yeah and that last race with sincs and changa in the 88 was awesome sincs had the bunting on his bars and then it came off and ended up in changas rear weel lol

Last edited:
Yeh and the import class was good as with timmons, tye and that braaap guy battle for the top 3 and also the stock class with the first 5 battling that was bloody wicked

my head hurts
was an awsome day
we got dready smashed and bretto (mini mullisha) got bogged was funny as

highlights

bilko kicken it on the z 50 was pimpen as
the mso boy's doin so well in the china class
watchen ty try and keep up with the races i dont think he stopped all day

i'll through some picks up later we just happend to score a press pass so we got some good shots

yeh the chicks there too faaaar out i didnt no wat to watch the race or the chicks!
nah it was an awsum day!
defanatly goin there next year if its on?

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah yesterday was bloody awesome, and pickles09 the chicks were great wen't they. anyone got pics?

cheahhh i was gonna get photos of me n the rockstar chiks but my brother turned the otha way n walked off ! dam!
dont forget the free drinks they were goood!
lol

yeah yesterday was bloody awesome, and pickles09 the chicks were great wen't they. anyone got pics?

The girls were so hot I was finding it hard to look at em .... but yeah we got shots and we think they deserve a special page in the next issue so they are on the way:D

Oh yeah did a shoot with Vlatka too .... she was one of the ones that was stupid hot at the honda tent......I was going alright till she spoke to me :eek:

As if " how do you want me dready " in the sexiest russian accent you've ever heard isn't gunna give me a problem or two in the boxers.:D

You guys will be glad to know I stuck to my guns and got a few sick ones for next issue though.... when ya see em you'll know what I'm talkin about .:cool:

Oh yeah did a shoot with Vlatka too .... she was one of the ones that was stupid hot at the honda tent......I was going alright till she spoke to me :eek:

As if " how do you want me dready " in the sexiest russian accent you've ever heard isn't gunna give me a problem or two in the boxers.:D

You guys will be glad to know I stuck to my guns and got a few sick ones for next issue though.... when ya see em you'll know what I'm talkin about .:cool:

Sounds great. The above posting was my most fun read all day. Some prelim pics? Right here!?

Results web link?

Great Event

Yer i rode it was a heap of fun. There is some photos on my teams website. Whip Industries - Motocross Race Team - Index There will be a movie soon from the stock class racing as well. All i wish was that there was more than one a year we need more racing like this. A series would be awesome.

Long live the stock class, True mini bike racing

hey witten are you and the spurls boyz still cryin
bl0oody stockers you boys take then tight corners way to fast

i wanna come up your way with wal one day and hit that track of yours
could be fun

but for now i gotta knee to nurse

Latest posts

Back