Frankston MX 21/4/13

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hussein.H

Reaction score
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/KB4rqkc0elQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Bike was running like crap, it would stop then start then stop then start. I have a feeling its fuel leaking or somthing electrical.

Cool video, and lookin after that kid was nice that has to happen atleast once a day there lol..

Cool video, and lookin after that kid was nice that has to happen atleast once a day there lol..

Yeah, i reakon parents need to tell there kids to try get up. Like he just layed there and waited. He tryed once but then was like "Stuff this sh*t" and then waited for somone.

Yeah, i reakon parents need to tell there kids to try get up. Like he just layed there and waited. He tryed once but then was like "Stuff this sh*t" and then waited for somone.

i guess he is gonna be a ktm rider (jks to evry one ofcause) nah it is pretty hard for them to get it off themselves remember he was pretty small but he prolly is like that.. i remember when i couldnot pick my bike up and the 1st day i got a lifan 150 i could stand on it and not kick it over lol

i guess he is gonna be a ktm rider (jks to evry one ofcause) nah it is pretty hard for them to get it off themselves remember he was pretty small but he prolly is like that.. i remember when i couldnot pick my bike up and the 1st day i got a lifan 150 i could stand on it and not kick it over lol

Fair enough, but i have seen some who havent even had the bike on top of them and they just lay there and wait for their dad/mum to come

thought you would have stolen his bike.
sounds like what the motovert was doing with the kill switch shorting out making it bog and stall and evenally not start at all.

Latest posts

Back