frankston mx track, cost and times.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

earnham

Reaction score
hello everyone, im new to pit bikes and new to this site.

i have done a bit of a search but cant seem to find any details on frankston mx track pricing and opening times.

Im looking at going this wednesday arvo with my mate and was just wondering if anyone knows costs for the wednesday ride and also the time they open the track.

thanks in advance
mark.

The Braaap boys usually get there from about 4 onwards.
It opens at 2 and closes at dusk. [8pm usually]
Cost will set you back $25 if you aren't a member.

Then after, head over the Le Mans go-kart track in Dandenong and check out the guys on the motards.

Then after, head over the Le Mans go-kart track in Dandenong and check out the guys on the motards.

Hey just a quick correction, track opens at 3pm on wednesdays and rides go till it's to dark to see(which yeah is normally to 8pm). Entry is $30(went up 1/10/2010), you can get membership its $80 for a single for a year and will bring the ride price down to $15.

Track is open from 10am till about 6ish sat and sun. Other days the track is for hire.

Thanks for the correction Rach. Been a long time since I've had a Wednesday off to be there at opening time.

Yeah and they jacked up the price, trying to get more $$ to fix up the tracks more often. Everyone should really just become members, the amount I ride there it pays for its self in like 2 months lol. More members mean's sooner that track will be improved more :) They really want to turn it in to a rippin' minibike track.

haha! so much for their 'only 3 rides a year' before you have to be a member. I just had to renew my mebership last week.

Yeah they don't do that any more, they haven't for a while now.

thanks for that guys and rach :)
i will be the hopless rider on the cheapo ebay bike lol.
might see you down there!

I was totally stuffed and left at like 6:30 didn't get you or your mates name! but you were fun to race lol. come to parwan on the 28th of november!!!

hey, im mark (green n black troy lee gear) and my mate was kai (red and creme thor gear)
i think we ended up leaving around 7.30. quite sore and tired after my first track ride ever lol.

i cant make parwan because i race bmx also and the state titles r on that weekend at the frankston bmx track! sorry!

was good riding with ya anyway.. hopefully be out on a few more wednesdays and thinking of going back this sunday. might see ya there again.

was wondering if i could have some information on times and cost for lemans?

LeMans is every Wednesday night from 6pm untill about 10pm or earlier if its cold or later if there is heaps of people and its a nice night.
Cost $50 for your first go, or you could join and me a member and its $35 to ride all night. You can ride pocket bike, mini motard or any sort of mini or midsized bike as long as it doesn't have knobby's.
Come give it a try and if you like it and want to do some racing, there is the South west Mini Moto Club in Warrnambool that has monthly race meets and practice days on a proper Kart track, and it look like later int he year they could be holding some racing on a Melbourne metro track.

Damn that's awesome. Think I might go a mortard build next and come have some fun with you boys. Was a while there we're it wasn't looking good for the sport in vic.

Do they still let people go on south merang?

Damn that's awesome. Think I might go a mortard build next and come have some fun with you boys. Was a while there we're it wasn't looking good for the sport in vic.

Do they still let people go on south merang?

Yeah you can still go to South Morang, but don't get your hopes up thinking you can ride anytime on a weekend or after 5pm on a weekday. So its really only for those that can ride during the day mid week.

As for racing on a Melbourne track, its not there yet, but I another member on here and the comittee at the club have had to work very hard with MA and MV to become Licenced officialsand coaches which has given us a hand to get grants and the backing of MV to help make this happen. But keep a watchful eye on things to come, as we will need as many riders, officials, and volunteers to make a melbourne track meet successful.

Will be keeping my eye out for sure.

Gotta say, top work fellas. If it wasn't for the dedication of a few we would have nothing.

Anything Miniriders can do to help mate say the word.

Latest posts

Back