Frankston MX track Wednesday night sessions 2011

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rach88

Reaction score
Hey everyone! Just reminding you all Frankston MX track is open every wednesday from 2pm till dark during day light savings.

I'm going down this week 26/01/2011 (Aus Day). I'm pretty sure it will be open from 10am. Few people should come down and give me someone to ride with! Come over and say HI! Just look for the pinkest bike and thats me!

do you need to have mx boots to ride minis there? was gunna bring my misses along!

me and a mate are going on our big bikes. yami and a kwaka on a silver ute.

yeah rach might be there lol my mum wants to ride haha she probally cant even kick over the bike

Yeah you can ride without MX boots but they need to be like sneakers and it's at your own risk remember!

Can't wait to see a few new face!

so the requiermetns are really just helmet and googles do they make u were antthing elese

yeh me too!! bloody work aye!! minimum 4 hours at dble time for just over an hours work aint bad tho!

how was riding? i ended up having to work, so couldnt make it down!

yeh me too!! bloody work aye!! minimum 4 hours at dble time for just over an hours work aint bad tho!

Was good! Feel sorry for all your hard workers! The track is getting heaps better, the berms are getting bigger and the quality of dirt was better(No f%#ken roof tiles in this load of dirt thank f*@k!). Was good fun, will be trying to get down every wednesday! I'll bump this thread whenever I'm going!

sounds like a sweet place to go!!! i wouldnt mind taking my heap of crap there!!!(125cc tdrpro)

sounds like a sweet place to go!!! i wouldnt mind taking my heap of crap there!!!(125cc tdrpro)

Lol there was worse there last Wednesday. Ha ha. Come down next Wednesday I'll be there...

Lol there was worse there last Wednesday. Ha ha. Come down next Wednesday I'll be there...

its a bit of a problem for me..... im from the western suburbs sooo it will take me like 2-3 hours to get there........ but im thinking of going to the broadmeadows one on 27th.... im also looking for other riders in the western suburbs... Note:(i have a van) if anyone neeeds picking up to go for a ride somewhere.

If you find legal places over your way to ride let me know and I will work on getting a ride day there! Are you near parwan??

Yeah we have ride days there sometimes! So come to those ride days if it's easier :D

Had another looooover wednesday night session. I didn't ride just took photos. I don't remember the names of the two guys on the pitpros... but say hi if you see this ha ha

168604_492811812543_684492543_6094204_2958796_n.jpg

180006_492811952543_684492543_6094207_260434_n.jpg

This is you pitpro people stacking real good ha ha.

168481_492812792543_684492543_6094226_2489490_n.jpg

Atomik with real crf70 plastics ha ha... I was fooled at first... it looked so nice with them plastics ha ha

the track looks alright aye....i might have to snatch a wed night and thursday off to come for a ride....
is that a dedicated mini track or what?

Latest posts

Back