Frankston MX track Wednesday night sessions 2011

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haha, thanks for the photo's... pit pro's are fun.. thats woody stacking it...

yeah, as long as your having fun

i might consider trying to get down there one night after school
;)

Rach88
I'd love to meet you one time down at the track, my sisters boyfriend & I plan on going to the Franskton track at Wells Road? Should meet up one time, I'm only a teenager but I wouldn't mind riding with everyone :) could teach me some stuff. What are the rules at the Frankston track? & how much is entry? Thanks :)

Rach88
I'd love to meet you one time down at the track, my sisters boyfriend & I plan on going to the Franskton track at Wells Road? Should meet up one time, I'm only a teenager but I wouldn't mind riding with everyone :) could teach me some stuff. What are the rules at the Frankston track? & how much is entry? Thanks :)

Hey Kenny.
I'm not down that way anymore. Buy if your keen just say in this thread when your planning on heading down and a few other people will most likely come along. It's $30 to get in or you can sign up for a membership for 80 a year and it lowers entry cost to $15. Rules, ride the correct way on the track, no riding you bike in the car park, must wear helmet and boots and long selves. Might see ya down there one day if I'm back in Melbourne.

Hey Kenny.
I'm not down that way anymore. Buy if your keen just say in this thread when your planning on heading down and a few other people will most likely come along. It's $30 to get in or you can sign up for a membership for 80 a year and it lowers entry cost to $15. Rules, ride the correct way on the track, no riding you bike in the car park, must wear helmet and boots and long selves. Might see ya down there one day if I'm back in Melbourne.

Damn. Thanks :) I might be there June 4th not sure though I'll tell you if I can go :)

Latest posts

Back