frankston mx track

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crim 87

Reaction score
hey guys just wondering how much entry is and do you need a licsence to ride there also what time is it open ?? cheers

heyyy.. umm i go to frankston alot on my motorvert 125......the entry is $15 for 50cc to 65cc i think.. and then it goes up to $25 for 125cc and up...

and no you dont need a license to ride there.. you just have to go there and grab one of there daily forms.. fill it out and your on ya way.........

and the times they are open on weekends, saturday: 10am-dusk sunday: 10am-dusk

hope that helps!! cheers!

thanks heaps mate have had my bike for a month now but have only been taking it for quick squirts round my house cause i don't want anyone to call the cops but will def be heading down to frankston on the week end.

i heard you can ride the pitbikes on the big track what time you allowed on there till ??

it's 10-11 on the big bike track but it's real hard work

dunno where we are rideing this weekend but if it rains we might end up at franga on sundy

oh awsome would be great to meet a few people off here just wacked my new bars and grips on and am just hanging for the week end to come round now. i feel like a lil kid at christmass

haha yeah it would be alright if we could get a lil somthing going down at frankston track.........then pit ikes will rule the track.......fuck the 85's off it

So what's wrong with the 85's then except well that they properly engineered, have properly tuned suspension, don't fall apart, don't have a swingarm that chatters over all the bumps.
I guess you have to rebuild them alot.

well it was awsome fun at my first outing at the track. its bloody hard riding down there was so soft and muddy prob not the best conditions to head out to a track for the first time but still had a ball the big track was bloody hard couldn't get traction anywhere and some young dude showered me with mud going round one of the corners ha ha. but will def be heading down there some time soon . might check out broady next time many of you guys ride out there ?? is it good ??

i go to broadmedows its is very easy on the fast 50 and intermedie but the expert is is abit harder there is not many good jumps on the little tracks

can you ride pit bikes on the expert track was thinking of heading out there this week end for something new

anyone want to update the info on the track? not to sure if this is still the same?

Rode at frankston today.. Hadnt been there since thay changed the track a bit! Its much better now

Latest posts

Back