Freakin dramas already

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nickv1980

The Bling Kings!!!
Reaction score
Ok went to the post office this morning to pick up my brand spanking new pro circuit pipe open it up yep sweet ....then looked at the pipe diameter and bends hmmm somethings up doesn't look right yep jesus christ its the wrong pipe !! its to suit a klx 110 not an lxr so rang up and told them about it there gonna sort it out but it sucks big time more waiting ...post it back wait for another one blah blah not happy at all it took almost two freakin weeks to get this one as it is !!! I'm pissed off :frustrated:

That sux mate, hope your not paying for the freight back...

Dunno i doubt it .. just rang the shop They didn't have the pipe in stock and sourced it from somewhere else and it was sold to them as an LXR pc pipe... but yeah it defiantly is just my luck tho !! these things always happen to me ... Same thing with my pwk 33 Tim it was sold to me as a daytona pwk33 ready to go bolt on and ride ...wasn't the case its just a generic pwk wrong jets wrong needle so 6 months later and another $100 to source the right genuine bits to make it work right I'm still waiting on the jets and needle that had to be sourced from Italy ! what a joke I'm getting over it very fast !!!

Should have just brought the specific LXR pipe from DHZ and wouldn't have had any problems. I run them on both my LXR's.

Sometimes saving a buck can come back and bite you in the ass like this.

Dunno i doubt it .. just rang the shop They didn't have the pipe in stock and sourced it from somewhere else and it was sold to them as an LXR pc pipe... but yeah it defiantly is just my luck tho !! these things always happen to me ... Same thing with my pwk 33 Tim it was sold to me as a daytona pwk33 ready to go bolt on and ride ...wasn't the case its just a generic pwk wrong jets wrong needle so 6 months later and another $100 to source the right genuine bits to make it work right I'm still waiting on the jets and needle that had to be sourced from Italy ! what a joke I'm getting over it very fast !!!

IFyour keen to push the point, i'm pretty sure there is something in the consumer act that states that if the **** up was no cause of your own, you are not required to pay ANY charges that arise to get the correct item sent and/or to send back the incorrect component. Thats the way i have always played it and (touch wood) i have never had to pay to send something back yet. My last order from Torpedo7 they stuffed up one of my jerseys, and instead of sending it back they let me keep it as is wasn't worth their while paying for shipping back to NZ, i didn't even have to ask, they just said sorry we'll send you out the correct one :)

Should have just brought the specific LXR pipe from DHZ and wouldn't have had any problems. I run them on both my LXR's.

Sometimes saving a buck can come back and bite you in the ass like this.

I wasn't trying to save anything mate dhz don't have them in stock so I went through another mob payed the same price they knew I needed an lxr pipe and somewhere along the line I got sent the wrong one ... Can't buy somethin from dhz if they don't have it ....

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk 4

That sux big time mate.
Yeah motorman that lxr pro circuit has been out of stock forever now from DHZ.
Be prepared for one hell of a loud bike mate,
My yoshi is loud as even with the resonator.

Yeah I'm prepared it's bloody loud atm bud my China muffler has blown all the fiberglass packing out the end of it with the 190

Pipes getting sent back for a refund ordered one from the states instead

thats pretty crappy mate. well atleast your going to get it eventually, as its from the states so yeah. did you have to pay freight?

Yeah i sent it back .. they told me once they receive it they will refund me my money so i guess for the return shipping as well hopefully ... They were willing to get a pipe for me from the states but its just a massive muck around .

Ive brought one from the states already so i hope this time round its the right setup ! Our dollar is super crap atm so i ended up spending bit more than i wanted too but oh well thats life ! just want to get the thing and bolt it on already ...ive wasted two weeks waiting for the wrong crap and probably another two weeks for the new one so I'm not happy at all mate

yeah fair enough mate, that would be enough to tick me off. i've just bought a new shock (on here) paid promptly and that was about a week and a half ago. i've sent PMs, but to no avail...
Oh well, thats just the way the world is sometimes.

Yeah i sent it back .. they told me once they receive it they will refund me my money so i guess for the return shipping as well hopefully ... They were willing to get a pipe for me from the states but its just a massive muck around .

Ive brought one from the states already so i hope this time round its the right setup ! Our dollar is super crap atm so i ended up spending bit more than i wanted too but oh well thats life ! just want to get the thing and bolt it on already ...ive wasted two weeks waiting for the wrong crap and probably another two weeks for the new one so I'm not happy at all mate

Just be carefull.... If it never arrives at there end then there will be no refund, should of pushed the point with them that way if it goes missing it's there problem + they pay for the return freight. Just letting you know, not trying to be pessimest (but murphys law and all that...)

the yoshi is better than the PC pipe for noise i reckon

i love the note of my yoshi

So mine will be a bit quitter ?? Good cause it gives me a headache atm.... you wanna hear loud try a china muffler with no packing left in it

I've never had a problem with DHZ touch wood, but they don't have a great selection of stuff in stock.
Hey blender mate, you bought the shock on here and the bloke won't return msg's or send it?
I'd hit up a mod or even better name the bloke, that's not on a hey, especially between the miniriders family.
Hopefully it all goes well for ya Nick, you'll have it in no time bud and will be awesome when you get it.

Cheers brendo yeah I've got one commin from tbolt now I've ordered alot through them with no dramas ... As for dhz I've never had any issues with orders the only thing with them is they run out of stock and don't get it back in for 12 months and to be honest they don't have a clue about there products either ... yeah they do sell you what your after but don't ask questions about it because they don't have a clue !

Hey blender mate, you bought the shock on here and the bloke won't return msg's or send it?
I'd hit up a mod or even better name the bloke, that's not on a hey, especially between the miniriders family.

cheers mate, i just got reply by e-mail saying that he would send it in the morn. but yeah, was pretty worried for a while there, and on my high salary of 40 a week i must admit i felt kinda ripped off. but he seemed to be "fair dinkum" about it, so all is good.

Nick could have sent u one today if I knew, there one sitting t the shop we don't mention on mini riders

Guys I also know where Nick got his pipe from, they are reputable people who would of know way wanted to mess Nick around in anyway. Several people on here work at, race for and go to that shop regularly. They are good people.

Sorry to hear about the pipe dude.

Latest posts

Back