FREE 50's MODS!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dj.licastro

Reaction score
:D I FOUND THIS SITE AS I WAS TRASHING THROUGH THE INTERNET!
ITS GOT SUM GREAT TIPS OF HOW TO MOD YOUR BIKE FOR FREE BY TUNING A COUPLE OF THINGS, SUM GOOD TIPS.

http://www.50mods.com/articles/mods/index.asp

IF THAT LINK DOESNT WORK JUST PUT - www.50mods.com/
INTO GOOGLE AND IT'LL DIRECT YOU THEN JUST HIT TIPS.

HAV FUN GUYS :)

LICASTRO....

OH AND POST REPLIES OF YOUR OPINIONS AND STUFF GUYS, AND IF ANYONE HAS TRYED ANY??

Its Even Got That Muffler Mod.. That Divy Was Explaining And Its Got Pics Of What To Cut Off So The Exhaust Vapours Flow Better..

its not rlly worth paying much to mod a bike, cos whne it is a china they don't rllt last that long and u always get new ones, lol

sorry to break the news... but this site is old news lol...:D

its not rlly worth paying much to mod a bike, cos whne it is a china they don't rllt last that long and u always get new ones, lol

Well yeah you pay for mods to make the bike good...

sorry to say but, there just all mods that REAL riders all ready no about...

but it's good for the part timer that dosnt no where the fuel tap is or the spark plug...

i more like just buy the moods and get a pro to do it that waste my time trying to do it but good if u have the time

i posted it in reference to DIVY's little exhaust mod. cos that has pics of the baffle and where to cut which ppl were asking about.

Paying a "pro" or quilified mechanic is huge waste of money, for nearly everything they overcharge.

For example, they will charge $150 to put on the front wheel! Yes, just the front wheel!!

i think its good to do it yourself so you can learn ive learnt alot from fixing my bike

Latest posts

Back