free bike

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dumpbike

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone might be able to help me? i was at the dump the other day and a guy was going to throw away a pocket rocket. i do not know what brand it is and was wondering if someone could help me find out. All of the plastic is missing except for the fenders and the gas tank cover. it is a four stroke and it has a Loncin motor. It says speedracer no. 1 on the gas tank. all of the plastic is green. i believe the bike is at least a couple of years old. Any help would be appreciated!! Thanks.

is it the really small 1s like a proper pocket bike or is it like one of them like 125 or 70cc or 50cc 1s same size as like a 10inch pit bike or sumthing

Most pocket bikes are 2 stroke but what size motor is the 4 stroke Loncin?

Dude i do not have a clue. I have looked this thing over for some numbers and have found nothing. the guy said it had i think a 4 speed tranny. The bike looks solid. it really is built like a real crotch rocket.

is it the really small 1s like a proper pocket bike or is it like one of them like 125 or 70cc or 50cc 1s same size as like a 10inch pit bike or sumthing

Dude i do not have a clue. I have looked this thing over for some numbers and have found nothing. the guy said it had i think a 4 speed tranny. The bike looks solid. it really is built like a real crotch rocket.

i think unit means is it pocket rocket (as in a mini street bike) or a minibike (mini dirtbike) like the ones on this forum.

anyway have a look on the cooling fins of the engine to see if it has '124cc' stamped on it anywhere.

like everyone has already said, there are so many different variations itsimpossible to tell you what bike you have without showing us a picture of it.

it could b the 50cc 1s i had a ook at yesterday in brisbane they were still as small as a pocket rocket just longer and the seats further forward pegs further back

its 4 stroke though, i thought the 50cc ones were 2 stroke?

Latest posts

Back