FREE ONLINE MINIBIKE MAGAZINE!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fmxcht

Reaction score
Hey everyone i started an online Magazine last year and have recently released it for FREE for all mini bike lovers! Check it out and read all about the latest minibike related news world wide! We already have 2 issues with the 3rd one being released in the next couple of days!
check out issue 1 and 2 before it comes out.
I hope you enjoy!

MINI BIKE MAG ISSUE 2

Last edited:
This guys doing good things on the mini scene, check it out boys and girls and if on facey or insta go like Admissive Clothing.

Thanks man appreciate all the support and love!! Same to you guys! Sinister are doing great things for the scene!

Cool! We all love our minibikes!. Great to see there are some good people out there! surporting mini scene :).

Thanks for the feed back guys! Umm well I'm torn on the hard copies to be honest. I tried releasing the mag for only $2 to help pay for hard copies but could barely drum up enough to pay for our hosting etc. Now i have released it for free to try drum up paying advertisers etc. Its up to you guys and the scene now to make it happen! I have created it and funded out of my own pocket now its time to drum the support up so we can keep this great mag around! Id more than love to get hard copies but as it sits now we have to get a minimum of around 1500 copies of each issue which works out a hell of a lot of cash. unless someone knows someone who can print magazines and do small runs we could work out a deal with

+Reps. Would buy a copy of this.

I would offer some hosting/mirror space if needed to help you guys out.

Latest posts

Back