Free Sticker Kit!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^^^

hehe yeah l0l

edzy put up all the entry's so we can see them

yeah edzy, post some pictures of all the good ones, or all of them. this comp is a bit out of wack if you ask me.
people winning the comp and they havnt even submitted it after the new due date.
hmmm

you guys are way off track
jeff has posted in this thread , his username is jeff**** i think.
he has been working with me realy well, keeps changing it to what i want.
once its finished i will put them all up

hes just doing the pro taper logo though isnt he?

i coulda changed my logo to what u wanted but u gave me no feedback, talk about an unfair advantage

MITTZ is right.
thats silhouette of the guy doing some trick in yours MITTZ was pretty darn awesome.

yeah they were all good
there has be a winner though guys
yeah jeffs pro taper design one is great

it was pretty much just a ruff design to see if he liked the look, and if he gave me feedback then i would have refined it (and made the tyres round lol) and made it nice and sharp! but i got nothing so i didnt bother

im pretty sure any derro (no offence jeff) could throw together a copy of an existing logo, especialy one as simple as the pro taper one!

well this whole comp was about designig a logo
i didnt care what it is.
so if you want to have ago at an existing logo or somthing im happy to give you a free prize if its good

so do i get anything???
because i incorporated a pre made picture witch i had altered

^^^ l0l worth a try aye ducar...!!!

so now your tellin people u will give them free stuff if they do a good one l0l dude you a SILLY l0l

now everyone that thinks theres is good wants a free prize and now your exstending the comp SHEEEESH

yeah wtf lol
his is a cop of a pro taper logo and mine incorporates a picture that i modified wtf??????????????

guys theres no point argueing
the comp is over
i said if you can design a logo that is good and i like it i will give you a free prize , i might use it on a t-sirt or something.
ducar yours is great i will most likely use that on a t-shirt. and you will be sent a free shirt because you made it....

i would be care full if its just like the protaper logo you could get in a bit of trouble with copyright infringement.

and if the competition ended on the 30th and he wasnt done thats unfair to all the rest of the ppl that had theirs done and ready by the due date.

major scam going on here,I don't really think there ever was a competition,and if there was it wasn't legal otherwise full terms and conditions would have been provided.
Not a good way to start a business by shafting your target audience,anyone with half a brain would not buy from you!!

Latest posts

Back