friday morning funnys

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

westy465

Reaction score
you pay for what you get I suppose.....

Cheap off-road bikes 'pose safety risk'

I love this line... "She had only ridden it for 10 minutes, and she went over a slight undulation and the suspension was pulled clean off the foam and the bike collapsed underneath her,” he said."

haha

Really gotta wonder sometimes, your buying a bike for $800-$900 retail thats trying to look like a $15k KLX110 ..

"suspension was pulled clean off the foam" Whats that supposed to mean? Is the suspension attached to the seat foam?? ha ha....
Harden up i say... these are china bikes.. Its all part of the fun!

Really gotta wonder sometimes, your buying a bike for $800-$900 retail thats trying to look like a $15k KLX110 ..

might as well go to k-mart and buy one of those 6V kids electric trikes and race the AMA.

Most likely was a no-name brand lol but you get what you pay for if you buy a bike thats under $1000 thats what you get.

never know if they get enough people complaining and enough injuries come to light they might ban the import of china bikes... things like that start small...

never know if they get enough people complaining and enough injuries come to light they might ban the import of china bikes... things like that start small...

I hope they dont ban them because a lot of people start with china's and go to japanese bikes once they know they start to like the motocross or whatever.

with SMX, MX and freestyle people normaly start at a very very young age.. im talkin as soon as they can walk... and its their parents that buy em bikes and set up tracks and ramps... so they get bikes brought for them.. then when they get sponsored they get freebikes to race on and they can buy em for a very reduced price... same with gear.... well thats what i have been told happens..

Latest posts

Back