Front Brake Disk

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kwikaz

Reaction score
hi all has any1 had a problem with there front brake disks rubbing on the actuall calipers because thats whats happening to me i dont know if i have put the wheel on wrong or if its manufacturing fault here are some pics and tell me what you guys think ?? sorry about the pics i can only load pics up too 97 kb..

Attachments

• 100_0520.jpg
    100_0520.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 24
  • 100_0519.jpg
    100_0519.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 20
  • 100_0515.jpg
    100_0515.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 16
  • 100_0514.jpg
    100_0514.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 13
  • 100_0512-1.jpg
    100_0512-1.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
swap thoes two spacers around put the bigger one on the other side and same with the smaller one it should shift the wheel over more, so then it should rub but from the first 2 pics the space on one side seems huge compared to the other side. hope that helps

ok

ok will do i did think that but when u look at the wheel it looks even but i will give it a go and get back to you guys thanks.

ok what to do is loosen the caliper from the forks but dont remove it just loosen so it can be moved a little.

Then squeeze the front brake in real hard and at the same time retighten the caliper.

This will realight the caliper to the correct position! ;)

thank you sir

thank you very much kind sir much appriciate i will try that :D

I had the same problem when i first put on my front wheel.. You probably put the bushers around the wrong way.. take them off and swap them around.

ok what to do is loosen the caliper from the forks but dont remove it just loosen so it can be moved a little.

Then squeeze the front brake in real hard and at the same time retighten the caliper.

This will realight the caliper to the correct position! ;)

i neva though ov doing that, would work well cheers man

figured it out guys

the problem was they used spacers on the wrong side or they put them there mistakingly maybe they were in a rush as usuall :p but i took them off and now its beautifoon yes you read right beautifoon lol.. if you look at the last pic you will see the spacers holding the caliper on its the bolts closest to the forks, thanks for your help guys what would i do with out you all ;)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back