Front Brake...

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PPB

Reaction score
Hey,

Do you really need the front brake...
I think I'm going to take it off, I don't use it.
It's annoying me.

Any thoughts?

your supposed to use the front brake maybe you should change the style of your riding to use it and i think ull find that it will get quicker.

Funny, I hardly use my rear brake but use the front coming into every corner, using the frony brake gives me more control :)

Hell, do you need a helmet? do you need good tires?

If you're riding fast, yes, you need all that stuff. If you don't think you need it, you're not going fast enough.

then again, you might not be racing. Meh! :)

how is it annoying you? the extra weight? the brake lever?

you should learn to use it

HELL NO! Don't take it off!!!!! I almost killed my self when I rode without a front brake once, how the hell can you ride without it???? I have no braking control without it, its the one that actually slows you down, can't imagine not having it, don't you ever go past 2nd gear???

When I ride, every component on my bike is critical and if I lost one it would be like loosing a limb!

i never use my back brake as it dosent work i use the front all the time dotn take it off leave it the way it is

ppb keep that sucker on!
i use my front brake 90% of the time i only use the back to slide into tight courners an slowing down from high speeds
you should use the front 75% an the rear only 25%
if you take it off you might die then ill have no one to annoy on msn lol

I use both front and rear brakes and the clutch all pretty equally, I just use every thing at the same time to control the bike.

I dont use my front brakes cause there shit as and dont have any back brakes instead of them i use engine compression but it take alot longer to slow down:(

i find that bikes don't corner as well when when your braking hard on the front so i approach berms fast apply slight pressure on the bake brakes get in third and flog the shit out of her but if its a tight give her a good lock up and whip it into the corner fast and power off in 3rd gear.

LOL you wont take your front brake off if u have it

I guess u wont take off your brake if you have it fitted.
:)
frontbrake.jpg

_________
Pitpro bikes with all brand new fitment
We have all what you need and bought from your local dealers.

Latest posts

Back