Front Brake?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jakey

Reaction score
Took my front wheel off for 2 days while i changed the tube. Now i cant get the brake pads to move so i can slide the disk in anyhelp?

take the pads out and use something to press the piston back in only problem with this is you might have to bleed yous brakes, my mate managed to close his caliper when the wheel was off and thats what i did but i had to bleed the brakes, or try using a screwdriver to open the pads up a bit

yeah i tryed forcing them open :S they just dont budge

I dunno how dodgy this is never really played with brakes but i loosened the bleed nipple and put a hose on it and then pried them apart they move much easier when ur not pushing against the fluid. Ive seen someone push them apart when the bleed nipple was still tight...lol it squirted out of the seal on the reservoir

yeah i loosed the bleed nipple and done that it might be dirt?

simple, get a screw driver and ply the pads apart! im not too concerned when this happens on my pitty! but if this were a car i wouldnt use this advise.. you can crack the nipple and ply it open!

just pryed them open with the bleed nipple thanks :)

Latest posts

Back