Front Fork Upgrade For Pitpro

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Irvo125

Reaction score
Live in the NE suburbs of adelaide. love my pitty,
Hey people.

I have finally had enough of the stock forks on my 07 pitpro 125 rr. i want to get the as-02 fast ace set but am unsure of what size or model i need. i am also interested in the rear fast ace shock for this bike as well if anybody can help with info that would be great cheers.

Go to bunnings and for $1.98 you can buy a 3m tape measure. Use this to measure your forks and buy this size. You will want to make sure you get front brakes to suit.

You can use the same method to work out which rear shock to get.

The front fork size is the smaller length... around the 645mm length. If u get them @ buy it now price from DHZ they cost over $400, but if u wait for them to auction them they start @ $299 and no one ever bids. I got mine for $300 and they fit perfect.
As for the rear shock, measure it. I think urs will be 280.... btw, the front forks come with disc and caliper.

Hey Irvo, i'd be keen to buy yr old rear shock if you were wanting to sell it once you upgrade. Riley.

Yeah no worries. Its in good condition. just upgrading thats all. i will let you know.

I looked on ebay and some1 has a set of as03 fork legs for 200. second hand, that is a joke. When there is as01 set with full tripple clamps etc for 400 brand new.

If any one has a set of as01 or as02 for sale please let me know.

HAHA! Nahh, She's in adelaide.
Do you eat with chop sticks now that you are on a website dedicated to gook bikes?

Latest posts

Back