front forks problem,

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mitch6030

Reaction score
Wasup Mini riders,

A mates bike is leaking bulk oil from the front forks and i was just wondering what this is and how can it be fixed?? I.e cost? will it need to be out in to a shop or can i do it myself??

Thanks guys!~

sealings are shot ....cost?? depends on your fork....cheap china usd about 30 bucks if you change it by yourself!

Its not really much to worry bout mate so tell your mate not to stress to muchl.

Its not really much to worry bout mate so tell your mate not to stress to muchl.

Some of the idiots on this forum...
So oil leaking onto your front brake rotor and pads is not something to be concerned about in your eyes hey? Probably tells us all about your riding abilities and about how well you look after your bike.

DONT LISTEN TO THAT IDIOT!

Like the other bloke before said mate, about $30 for seals plus then your oil. Its relatively easy to do if you have done forks before or are familiar with the mechanical side of things, if not take it to a shop. Id imagine there would be at least an $80 labour charge there depending on how long it takes them and how there labour rates work. Hope that helps you out mate, good luck.

Back