• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Miniriders and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS: Ciniworx CXF 175* Coolies praccy bike

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coolmodee01

VCM B Grade 2013 Champion
Reaction score
Alright crew
I'm selling my second/praccy bike and I'm offering it to you lot first
I'd like it to go to someone that will race it with us, or at least ride it often thats why i'm offering it to you lot first.
I've built this thing from the ground up tested it and made sure it's up to the standard that i would race it in.
So..........

ITEM AND CONDITION:
Ciniworx cxf175* 2010 model same as the rev mx good ergo's not so stretchy.
I built it from all the top shelf stuff I had left over from building my race bike and a mate's bike it is no slouch.
It has, starting from the top: Pro taper Pastrana/ATV bend Pro Tapers, SPP bar adaptors with raiser to suit us taller legends, Weston RS6 Forks with breathers, YX wheel set (bit rough but tuff) with Pirelli rear 90%, Millville front 50%. Rear shock is a fast ace with a 420lb spring, linkage has been rebuilt by me with jap bearings (i was the first one to fix this linkage i supplied the bearings and showed everyone else how to do it). Seat has extra foam and after market cover to improve comfort and stance. RK 420h chain. Red bling obviously.

Motor: Zongshen HO With, TB V2 head, S25 cam, Ti Retainers, De comp button (don't need it tuned well), 64mm piston/barrel has about 3 races on the piston second piston on the barrel, Now has the 28mm GENUINE PE carby on it not sure if i'm gunna let the PE go but i've got a perfectly tuned 28 oko to go on it (PE might have to cost extra). Exhaust is brand new 32mm china one done one ride.

NOTE: GEARBOX NEEDS 3RD GEAR REPLACED.......If i get the right money for the bike ill do it for you if not i'll get the parts cheap and you can learn. It's easy :arcadefreak:

PRICE, PAYMENT METHODS AND TERMS OF SALE:
Price: Complete $1200
Payment: Cod or bank that stuff Terms: Pay the man then go riding. Delivered localish. Freight avail at your expense

REASON FOR SELLING:
Money for other projects...... Car (4wd), too many bikes, Room in garage, bike to good not to be ridden.

EXTRA INFO: Will only part engine and carb complete, if roller sells complete. I'll actually clean it up a bit and get some better pics soon this is how it sits in my garage ATM honest condition.

LOCATION AND CONTACT DETAILS: Melbourne will deliver it within reason or meet at the track and go riding. catch me one here, Stalk book or [email protected]. if you need more info let me know.

PICTURES:

Last edited:
this roller still up?
ive got a pushy that i dont use much... its worth about 600... and ive got some cash to go with it.... or if you dont want the pushy... i'll deffs be saving :p
just chuck me a pm when ya can mate!

hey... not sure if you already know but ive been told im not aloud to spend my hrad earned cash on your roller :'(
so... im sorry for giving you false hope...
hope to catch ya at round 3, and good luck with the sale!
cheers Damo

Latest posts

Back