• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Miniriders and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS: Hyper 7, Lazer zx5, Imax Balance charger, lipo bat, and some other bits

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coolmodee01

VCM B Grade 2013 Champion
Reaction score
ITEM AND CONDITION:

1. Hyper 7 - mac 28 motor, probably needs piston and sleeve, has big chunky tyres, has metal gear servos, a recharge 6v bat pack, supped up suspension, I***8217;ll throw in the bump starter unless someone wants it separate, comes with stock controller all radio gear is in working order.

2. Kyosho lazer zx5 ***8211; no motor the stock can is baked i do have a 8.5t losi motor that might be ok but got a bit hot a couple of times, have fresh diffs upgraded bearings right through them and steel outputs on the rear, has alloy diff mounts, steering rack and supports, steel uni joints all round. comes with stock radio but it***8217;s junk and the cover is pretty toast.

3. IMAX b6 lipo balance charge 12v - brand new has only done about 6-8 cycles.

4. Swallow 2 charger 12v and 240v ***8211; bit bent on the face, work perfect

5. 2s 7.4v 35c 5200mah lipo battery ***8211; has done as much work as the imax charger

6. Zyma s006 lipo heli - as is has a bent prop shaft.

7. Anything else you see in the pics make an offer

PRICE, PAYMENT METHODS AND TERMS OF SALE:

1. $200

2. $200

3. $100

4. $40

5. $ 50

6. $10 or i***8217;ll give it to whoever buys first if they want it.

I'm not sure what this stuff is worth used we all know what it owes us make a decent honest offer and you will probably own it.

Payment via cash on pickup or bank transfer before sending.

Happy to send stuff I'll use TNT or AAE and charge you 10 bux or something

REASON FOR SELLING:

Sick of piling money into them could use the coin for motorbikes they cost just as much

EXTRA INFO:
1. May be good for electric conversion. This thing is tuff as nails. As you can see i've bashed it big time and it has never let me down. All diffs clutch brakes running gear is all good bump starter just needs to be put back together (had the battery out). Couple of bent bolts on shocks. Got spare suspension mount shafts, have all the original good bits, shock oil,filters, and whatever else you want out of the spares

2. Toughened everything I could on this one, if it broke i'd try upgrade it as i said the losi should be ok i wont charge ya for it anyway. Car in good nick, cover is toast, tires pretty fresh.

3. 4. 5. As above

6. I cant fly for ****

LOCATION AND CONTACT DETAILS:
Melbourne, south east send a pm or email [email protected]

PICTURES:

IMAG0013.jpg

IMAG0010_BURST002.jpg

IMAG0008.jpg

IMAG0018.jpg

IMAG0015_BURST002.jpg

IMAG0016.jpg

Last edited:
Reason for selling
They cost just as much!

Lol Not a good selling point, but amen to that, got two gas cars n two helicopters.
Can't imagine how much I've spent on them over the years!

Latest posts

Back