• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Miniriders and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS QLD 2 mini motards

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZZZ

Reaction score
ITEM, CONDITION AND PRICE:

TTR 155z good condition price drop to $1150

PAYMENT METHODS AND TERMS OF SALE:
as is cash on pick up No Postage

REASON FOR SELLING:
I rode a mates husky 450 supermoto and now i want to sell the mini tards to fund a 450

Details for TTR155z

This is a beast it has had a crap load of money spent on it that is why I bought it straight away when it came up for sale.
The list of mods is endless but here is what i can remember at the moment.
it has pro taper bars,acceserbiz bark busters,solid alloy rims are Italian made Mobster wheels, not the cheap nasty Chinese stuff with a twin piston front caliper and 200 or 210 mm disc with New not even scrubbed in properly(1 track day) savas tyres Medium rear and soft front
DNM Shock (adjustable) Twin Exhaust is a custom fitted CRF250R for max power and minimum noise OKO 26 or 28 mm flat side carb(will check) High comp piston and Big valve race head all from TB parts.Twin front oil coolers, Forks rebuilt to suit motarding,
axles and peg sliders and a heap of spare parts including the old head piston spare brakes swing arms and so on. Vertmax sticker kit. Previous owner had it dyno'd with just over 20RWHP
motor has around 20hrs and serviced every 5hrs and I've also done the vales oil and filters 1hr ago.

LOCATION AND CONTACT DETAILS:
Brisbane Kangaroo point.

Email [email protected] for any details or to view/buy

PICTURES:
IMG_0290_zps7ca2d8d4.jpg

IMG_0288_zps6dc6d0b8.jpg

IMG_0286_zps8d3ac41f.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry don't log on much ttr is now $1500 as I'd like it gone

PRICE DROP TO $1300 need this gone to fund new toy.

Price drop to $1150

Great bike going to waste just sitting in my garage!

Latest posts

Back