Fuel Can Question

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sidney

Reaction score
hey guys

i used my 10 litre plastic red fuel can for 2 stroke petrol for a while but now I want just straight petrol in it.

is there still gonna be oil and stuff on the plastic and will it be safe to use on a 4 stroke bike?

cheers

mmmhhhhmmmmm no problems, you can still use whats left of the 2 stroke fuel (be there any) in a four, itll just blow a bit of smoke, no biggy lol.

just put a little of str8 unleaded in and shake it up and pour it out
ull be fine

when the 2stroke fuel is out of it you can just put in the stright (4stroke) fuel in no problems sid

you dont have to clean it or anything like that

i usually use a bit of caster in my 4 stroke bikes and my cars so i cant see a bit of 2stroke oil being a prob

yeh should be good i just pick up wich ever cans at my house and use it lol i shouldb e abit more carefull but ahhwell

Just dont run straight 2 stroke in your bike as it will play havoc with these little motors and you'll be chasing your tail for weeks trying to figure out whats going on (leans them out big time) Dont ask how I know....

chew how do u know?

thought i ask that coz i can

allso sid u must clean your fuel drum with clean fresh air
first undo the cap let the air expell buy raising said can above head droping your pants and running wildly up the street chanting

FREE THE SPACE FREE THE SPACE

then you should be sweet as a nut
also if at all possible ask a mate to vid it so we can watch you hehehe

chew how do u know?

thought i ask that coz i can

allso sid u must clean your fuel drum with clean fresh air
first undo the cap let the air expell buy raising said can above head droping your pants and running wildly up the street chanting

FREE THE SPACE FREE THE SPACE

then you should be sweet as a nut
also if at all possible ask a mate to vid it so we can watch you hehehe

and u want to watch why?

lol hes just joking bro but would be funny

geez snitch7y makes up alot funny shit lol

wouldn't herd it a bit just lube up the top half of the engine just blow a bit of smoke if anything i woudl be good for it. Ive ran 2 stroke in pitty b4 never harmed it.

Latest posts

Back