!!! FUEL FILTER !!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

motobro

Reaction score
i own a dhz 125 moto but i cant find my ful filter ???? any help is appreciated ...

almost all dirt bikes fuel filters are in the tank, where the fuel switch is, that is the filter.

on the inside of the tank they have a little foam air filter, you can put one on hte out side of the tank by cuttin the fuel lines, but there really is no point if you are carful when filling up your bike.

there is a tube coming from the "pet cock" then it goes to this "fuel filter" then another tube is connected then that tube goes into the Carby.

Cruzen said:
there is a tube coming from the "pet cock" then it goes to this "fuel filter" then another tube is connected then that tube goes into the Carby.
the only people that will have this is the ones that have added a fuel filter to their bike, they dont come stock like this, well none that i've seen

all bikes ive seen, my orion came with one.. added protection :) and no fear... <3 s2..

Latest posts

Back