fuel leaking

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FULL-ON

Reaction score
hey all, I have fuel leaking from the over flow on my carbi I have tried doing it up and its still leaking any one know whats wrong.

its usually 2 things the screw above the overflow tube on the carb is loose
or theres some shit in your carby
so give it a good clean and see if it still leaks

i had the same problem only bout two weeks ago everyone here told me it was the float getting stuck. i pulled carbi apart put it back together and problem was fixed.
good luck mate.

You can try this for a quick try let the fuel tap off start the bike and run it till it runs out of fuel and as it's running gentley tap the float bowl with the handle of a screw driver,If there is dirt in the needle and seat it mat dislodge it and stop it flooding the carby if this dose work it may pay to clean the carby and also check the fuel in your tank make sure it not full of crap.A inline fuel filter is always good to have too.where did your fuel come from out of an old jery can or a clean container.
it could also be a hole in the float in the carby and it has sank but I would go with dirt first.
BIT

gave it a clean al its all good now thanks for your help

no worries glad to see it fixed

Latest posts

Back