FUEL LINES?????

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dirt Bikez & Pocket B

Reaction score
hey all i want to make some new fuel lines for my 125cc dirt bike, my old ones are rubber and have gone as hard as metal dont know y?
anyway could i use that clear tubing like this http://www.allplaz.com/acatalog/ClearHose.jpg
will the petrol eat away the tube please help
WHAT WILL BE BETTER WAY TO MAKE THE NEW FUEL LINES, BETTER TUBING YOU CAN RECCOMEND??
cyaz DANIEL :lol:

i got a 6mm fuel line and car filter for both my pocket and 125 and now i know that im getting plenty of clean fuel!!!!

the best fuel line is called [tycon] which is available at good mower shops, comes in 3 sizes plus use the big fuel filter as per the cars use in line, $2.

the best fuel line is called [tygon] which is available at good mower shops, comes in 3 sizes plus use the big fuel filter as per the cars use in line, $2.

cool man i live close to a mower shop, im going tommorow so they are called tycon, whats the best size to get and why are they so good. also im going to repco tommorow for big fuel filter.

Dirt Bikez & Pocket B said:
hey all i want to make some new fuel lines for my 125cc dirt bike, my old ones are rubber and have gone as hard as metal dont know y?
anyway could i use that clear tubing like this http://www.allplaz.com/acatalog/ClearHose.jpg
will the petrol eat away the tube please help
WHAT WILL BE BETTER WAY TO MAKE THE NEW FUEL LINES, BETTER TUBING YOU CAN RECCOMEND??
cyaz DANIEL :lol:

that looks like clear tubing from a fish tank i have some 2

go get propper fuel hose from auto shop. i got about 50cm of it for $2bux
and it's good quality stuff and doesnt kink like other stuff.

WAT YA MEAN KINK? ANYWAY IM GETTING THAT TYGON STUFF LIKE RD TOLD ME 2 GET, IVE SEEN IT AND LOOKS MAD. YER THE ONLY REASON I WANTED 2 USE THAT CLEAR TUBE WAS BECAUSE I HAD IT LYING AROUND MY HOUSE.
CYAZ DANIEL 8)

i might do the same my hose is getting really hard and my fuel filter is pretty cheap. might have to get the car ones. ive seen them before but wasnt sure if it was ok to use on the bike. :lol:

the clear hose will eventually build up with dirt from the fuel and turn brownish this will flake off and go down into your carby it will also go hard as its not ment for fuel, fuel wont eat away at the clear hose

Latest posts

Back