Fuel

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matty

Reaction score
Hey everyone just a quick question...

I always here about you all going on these massive rides. Do you carry extra fuel or not? I never have but I've come close to running out...So what do you carry fuel in?

Thanks
Matty

i thought u meant getting it to your riding place i have no idea how to store it on your bike besides the petrol tank.

i donno get a bigger fuel tank or carry extra fuel in a bag. or just dont bother with a china bike?...

m0p

or just dont bother with a china bike?...

What does that have to do with the question?

But I've never came close to running out of fuel with a full tank in my pitty.... 1 tank usually lasts a day for me.

yea mine usually lasts for the day aswel...so i guess ill be right aye

???

Drive to ya spot with extra fuel, parts and tools. Then you'll have all ya need.

:rolleyes:

you can ride a solid 6 or 7 hours straight without running out of petty...even longer if you dont rev the tits off it ;)

Ive been through 2 tanks in one day a couple of times I just ride home when I get down to reserve and fill up. Pitbikes arent really good for trail riding.

just carry he fuel in ur car....lol
most ppl don't ride pitty's around trails, just tracks so at tracks it doesn't matter, but since they are such small engines, 3 litres of fuel or whatever the tank size is should last a day

just carry he fuel in ur car....lol
most ppl don't ride pitty's around trails, just tracks so at tracks it doesn't matter, but since they are such small engines, 3 litres of fuel or whatever the tank size is should last a day

i always see pitty's on trails... they should invent a carry bag like the average water camel pack that can hold unleaded fuel :) then you have atleast 1 liter to get to your car or where ever if you run out of fuel!

Thats what the reserve tank is for, its 1 liter to get back to your jerry can. You could carry another 2 or 3 liters in a backpack.

they should invent a carry bag like the average water camel pack that can hold unleaded fuel :)

Fuel must be contained in a particular cell made of AS approved material. Even if a 'backpack' were made of that particular material, it would be downright dangerous. Can you imagine if you got a leak and it ignited on your hot exhaust? :eek:

Even carrying a can in a backpack you run the risk of doing some spinal damage in the event of a crash.

:rolleyes:

hey matty where abouts do you ride, im from port we usually go out to the quarry on the way to wuachope. any good where you ride

A bit of 2 stroke mix then? LOL

hey matty where abouts do you ride, im from port we usually go out to the quarry on the way to wuachope. any good where you ride

hey kracks yea i ride around the quarry there mostly...hav you ever been out to bago?

Check if ya bike is running rich, i know that when mine was it used nearly twice as much as it should have. just pull the plug out and see if it really black

Latest posts

Back