• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Miniriders and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Full Exhaust Pitsterpro/Dirtmax

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I DO FLY

Reaction score
WTD Full Exhaust Pitsterpro/Dirtmax

Having troubles finding a full exhaust for my bike and even DHZ doesnt have them in stock and he said to see this forum as you are really good!
I have a Dirtmax with a 160cc DHZ motor and is a KLX110 style frame, A stock pipe will be good as i dont want any power gains at all

He said i need a
Pitster Pro X4R full exhaust (or)
Dirtmax X4 full exhaust

WANTED: Full exhaust

CONDITION: new or used

PREFERRED PRICE RANGE: dont know what they are worth

LOCATION: Im located Wollongong NSW but willing to pay for shipping

EXTRA INFORMATION: Its for a Dirtmax with a 160cc DHZ motor and is a KLX110 frame

email [email protected]

Last edited:
Reps to you, you can read better than half the people who have been on here for years.
Cheers for taking the time to use the layout man, I know the Pitster Pro LXR exhaust should fit so maybe that's another option.

I'll keep on the lookout for you mate

Reps to you, you can read better than half the people who have been on here for years.
Cheers for taking the time to use the layout man, I know the Pitster Pro LXR exhaust should fit so maybe that's another option.

I'll keep on the lookout for you mate

Thanks champ!! The layout made my job easier

If you go with the fmf option than make sure you get the 4.1 power core pipe, not the 4. It will restrict the flow on the 160 the 4.1 will open it up and sounds awesome, I heard one about two weeks ago on a 160 and the tone was sick, I don't know if there is any gain from it thou but I'm sure the 4 will restrict and these bikes like to breath so open it up.

Isnt the fmf 4.1 a crf based pipe? You would need an crf based head. Dont know which head you got, but you should maybe check before you buy one.

Ive got a whole brand new klx style pipe and a muffler as well im from wollongong champ

Latest posts

Back