Full Sized or Mini

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it all comes down to what ur gonna do with it!!
just ride it at local BMX tracks and what not, or go for a full sized bike and go to moto x tracks.

i went for a mini because they dont cost as much to fix, can take it just about anywhere, and it's fun modding them and making them full race mini bikes 8)

Does anyone on this site have a genuine thump-star or thumpstar or however it's spelt?

hey i like minis for the same reason no fear does, i have a local dirt track for bmx bikes and i can just take my bike there and rip some dirt up.
hey no-fear what mods have you done to your bike?

Here is my thumpstar site, has heaps of pics of my bikes and others.
My mods page was updated this morning, as i am getting a few parts from USA shortly.
Thumpstar Site

nice bike man the best pic is the 2nd gear take off crash lmao. hey no-fear do u know where i can get some hose clamps???? and where do you ride man that place looks good!!

Dirt Bikez & Pocket B said:
nice bike man the best pic is the 2nd gear take off crash lmao. hey no-fear do u know where i can get some hose clamps???? and where do you ride man that place looks good!!
hose clamps-any hardware store, auto part shop etc.
The fist pictures are a paddock next to my mates house, they are building houses there soon so wont be able to ride there much longer.
Second lot of pictures are at my mates mates farm, we went up there for a day for a ride.

2day i found the hose clamps in big w lmao. also bought a new car fuel filter from there (smaller ones) for my bike. i also bought the fuel linws from repco, im installing them tommorow. :lol:

all the mods i have done are on the web site i gave u up there ^^
except for a thicker more durable fuel hose that i put on.

NIGHT RIDER said:
hey no fear how much did all that set u back lol :eek:
check mod page on my site, i've added prices to the mods and set it out in a tbale much easier to read.

I reccomend getting a fuel filter liek this one I got it works so much better than a stock one but you better get some high flow fuel line to go with this badboy:

filter.jpg

I have it on my CAG but it would work good with a mini dirt bike too.

Latest posts

Back