Full stops >> . <<

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jono3079

Reaction score
For anyone on this forum who doesn't know where to correctly place a comma or full stop, learn :D

Seriously I'm sick of sentences like this where you don't know where one sentence ends and the other starts and theres no comma so you don't really know where there's a break in the sentence and you get a headache trying to figure out if one part of a sentence is related to another then you just want to explode!!!

I agree with what has been said above it is annoying when you don't know when the topic has changed or a new sentence has begun how are we to know who went ot school I wonder its amazing anyone understands what anyone has to say.

(notice the full stop eventually used)

:D

yeh come on ppl harden the fuk up =P

if you cant use full stops lik people are asking just hit the enter button lik me every so offten ;)

works for me :D

and some of you people need to learn how to spell... its hard ta reed randm crap dat maks no bloody sence!!!

I think its just a measure of intelligence, I find it easier to spell properly, its really annoying how some people try to abbreviate everyword they type.

i dont know, about you. all but.i.allways use full.. stops and, commas,

;)

I try to. But if I make errors, I sometimes can't be bothered fixing them. LOL

yeah i used to talk all retared and shorten every word i could, but know when i read back on old posts i have done it is just shit.

When they said grammer at school I thought they said hammer and spent all my time in the work shop.

As for spelling well lets just say sucking up to the teacher sneeked a pass.

Hasnt stoped me from being a maneger and designing/ building my own house or communicating to my pears and friends.

Befor-

Dislexia,A.D.D and all the fancy terms for stuffing around and stuffing up.

Workshop/Trades were the only way to get through school.

And hard disapline!

Now-

The way people are bubble rapped,steralized,clasified and pampered no one is to blame but yourselves.

(Harden Up) Loved it.

Step out of the box.

Taste life.

(spaces inbetween work for me)

I agree and always try to make my posts easy to read. Use one space after a comma, and two spaces after a full stop.

Every one seems to be over using full stops and commas now this post has been made.

Sue me!
Im a dumb ass and i know i cant spell or use the correct punch'u'asion

So get over youre selves, you peple that winge should HARDEN THE FUC UP and get over the fact that some peple are just dumb

Most of us know it and dont give a shit

Latest posts

Back