Fully sick Thumbstar!!!! the new must have bike of the naughtys

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hillz

WC ST Killa
Reaction score
My mate Sand bike boy recently got his custom/homemade minibike stolen..... thats all in the past! EX he still owe's me a set of Honda wheels.....

he is soon to take delivery of the worlds sickest bike, so cool it can have the stoopidest name out there

Cob & co Thumb star 50cc

thumbstar.jpg

so get ya thumbs out

thumbs_up.jpg

haha I've seen these before they look so crap, make sure you let us know how it is after a bit of thrashing, I really wanna know how crap these really are.
my neighbor showed me an old POS thumpy copy he got for free, I think it was called AVS* with the copy logo and all

Last edited:
it said in the sale, that all these bikes come with disc brakes as standard,

not to mention the fact i wont have to kick it over (elec start) and ill have lights!!!

i can gauranteee some one ^^^^^^^ will call to ask me to go nite riding ith them as their honda doesnt have lights!!!

sand bike boy make sure you fill us in on this bike when you get it ;) you gonna turn it into a stunter?

lights? I see heaps of pitbikes riding around late at night with no lights, guess it'd be sweet tho being able to see when you go off road

update,
it was in adelaide as of 4pm yesterday so should see it soon!

yeah i will do a bit of a write up,
am pretty keen on seeing how the new forks take to wheelies
and yes going its to be a stunter (going to drop it heaps of times lol)
and yes i am sick of hitting kerbs and going arse up at night time, but will be front lights only,
dont want ppl to be able to see me dissapearing down footpaths!! (not that ne one in the minibike community does that tho hey)

i got the same bike..

but i got the 110cc version..

good bike and runs well for a 110cc... heaps better than my mates MXB 110cc...

the bike sounds tough as.. like a 140 hahaha.

Hahaha best of luck with it. Im glad he put the stickers on the bike coz that just makes it so much better.

Ok so here goes.

Picked up the box from freight co. and found that the top of the box was damaged (when arent they).
Any way pulled the box apart and started to put the usual things back on, Front wheel, bars, turned the battery box round (was sittin over tyre), then realised that some of the wiring was riding "in" the shockie. ie if i rode it, it would have severed the starter cable. so i proceeded to remove the seat and shock and reaarange the wiring, got it all tightened up and tested the brakes only to find the rear brake resovior was leaking from the glass window, anyway, turned the key on, pulled the front brake on and hit the ignition button, three pushes later i figured out that hadnt turnt the fuel on (dumbarse), turned the fuel on and it started purrrrrfectly,

So far its not bad, now im just waiting on a replacement brake resovior and ill update with how it rides.

PS. Stickers were gay!!!! and the lights are from my old YZ.

Latest posts

Back