Funniest lookin bike ever.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pickaninny

Reaction score
B1003502793.jpg

Key Specifications/Special Features:

Cylinder: 1
Achievement: 3, 5 Ps
Output maximum: 9,500
Drive: Ketteantrieb
Transmission: automatic
Cooling: air-cooled
Ignition: CDI
Start systems: pull starter
Maximum speed: 30 to 40
Fuel: Benzin-Oel mixed
Tank volume: lL
Suspension: shock absorber, 1 x spring
Brakes: disc brake mechanical disc brake
Wheel front: 3.00 to 12
Wheel Back: 18 x 9.50-8 rubber tire
Dimensions:
Length: 1,300mm
Width: 260mm
Height: 720mm
Steering wheel length: 68
Seat level: 65cm
Soil was away: 31cm <<<<WTF?
What is it with the Chinese? How could the motor even turn the back wheel?
Check out the specs. LOL
Seeing as that the general answer about the twin exhaust 150cc China was that it is no good can anyone recommend a pitty for $1500-$2000.(Was told to wait for the new MSO pro I think. Apparently is race ready out of the box.)
Cheers all.
I am off for a ride. Just started raining and I got a new back tyre on the 640, so look out behind me hahahahahaha.

wtf? looks like on of those cheep bikes u see on ebay alot for like 1$ but with massive wheels.

m0p

Rofl, what a piece of junk. Looks like a turd with wheels

you are right mop the bike is the same as those cheap bikes you see on ebay except it has different tyres on it

from what i can tell from the pic the rear wheel looks like its off a chinese atv on ebay

that thing looks even more dodgy thna the foxico!

pascal,

nothing is as dodgy as a foxico

amen.

what? people are actually selling that thing? ... geez whats this world coming too ..

it would be weird riding it.

72cm seat height with a 2 banger pocket bike motor.

that would be awkward.... pocketbikes feel okay when they go quite slow cos ur low down and it looks like its slow but sitting up higher it would feel lame.... i also came across that 49cc bike that looks like a trials bike and it is appauling, i wouldn't ride it for free.

that bikes probably so high of the ground cos when you get on it the shocks would be so shit that it would lower it to a normal height...or lower...lol

that back wheal looks like the plastic one on my 2 yr old brothers toy bike thingo

id tap that :p lol i want tires like that on my thumpy haha shed hang on =D

Latest posts

Back