funny story

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samual

Reaction score
about 2 months ago i got abit drunk and the boys were watching some scary movie, anyway i walked in to the bedroom and they could see what state i was ,this was around 12 midnight they wanted to fight monsters ect i lide on the bed while they were ataking me, mind u there screaming get him, kill him and so on, chop his hand off and i was making this fuking noise like a monster this went till 2am when i stopped for a sec i heard a nock on the door i thought no it cant be i opened the door wish i had a camera 3 cop cars and 5 copers 2 on my left side of the house window opened, lol constable in front of me and the sargent i looked at him and recognized him he asked theres no bodys in there with a smile on his face i said no just playing with the boys, he said good night and started to walk away the young cop wanted to come in to take my name i refused him entry and that was it, now if u no there procedure, how long do u think they were out there for.lol

So what, some one heard you making those noises and sent in a swat team to take out the monster???

lmao.. thats sounds like something me and my mates would do..:D

when your not drunk it seems stupid and foolish.. but when your drunk it still seems stupid and foolish but its funny at the same time :p

Yeh, Its start with franky kicking hillz ass and finishs with me running away with your wife to be.

Not jokes, a plan in progress.

but when franky opened his wallet to by the bus ticket over to perth nothing but moths came out!

u boys r funny, if u want 2 steal me so bad frank y dont u talk 2 me on msn and fill me in on the plan in progress, and dont 4get payton comes 2

Latest posts

Back