Fused Minis October Photo Comp

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeh better to be safe than sorry. and wats the difference from crashing a big bike to a pitbike...not alot.
anyways collmodee01 and unit_mx are best so far i reckon.

heres my entry!

ive givin up on me big bro i did a deal and didnt keep it. he is crap at cameras anyway.

there should be an attached link

IMG00160_edited small

Attachments

• IMG00160_edited small.JPG
    IMG00160_edited small.JPG
    67.9 KB · Views: 65
Hey roost. Im not exactly sure the length, but ir recon it's close to 5 metres, actueally, i recon it might be atround the 6-7, but im not real sure. But the jump might not be like really really long, but the bloody thing is really high. That is the jump i broke me collarbone on a few months back now :) :) :p.

Vote 1 orion!!

P6290047.jpg

how big is this roughly? we have a jump this size at my mates little back yard track! every time i go to jump it i bail! too big for a mini

Coza its a bit late, the entries close on the last day of the month, try next month

As for winners we have been really busy of late, so we havent been able to decide. We will post the winner in the next couple of days.

The Fused Minis Team

Alright guys, we have had the chance to have a look finally after all the craziness of late.

Heres the winner:
mulisha33
M10-11-08_1139_0.jpg

Unit also had some good ones but seeing that he won late month, we thought it would be fair to share the prizes around.

We will be in contact soon mulisha

The Fused Team

Latest posts

Back