Fused Minis Photo Contest

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fusedminis

Reaction score
Hey guys, we are starting up a new photo contest, where the winner will win a set of Fused Minis Graphics to slap on their bike.

FusedStickerColours.jpg

The best photo will be chosen each month, and being already half way through August theres a great chance it could be you.

To enter please post your pics either here, on myspace (myspace.com/fusedminis)

So please enter your greatest shots, whether it be a sweet freestyle move, ripping up some burms or just cruising through some trails.

Look forward to seeing what you got.

The Fused Minis Team

Last edited:
here's one

I'll get the ball rollin ....this one's of Jordy from chilli50s

jordyflip.jpg

does it have to be YOUR pic, or can u find a cool one from the web? i dont have any but i will make some when i get back on the bike

It has to be of either you or your mates, not any pics just pulled off the web, and it can be of anything related to mini bikes, best photo wins,

at the moment dreadys sequence of the backflip has it

Dont think i can beat dready but I have a few that a took, maybe i'll find some better ones later and upload them,

l_a48a3a148de7a2382204a38ea58a095c.jpg

dscn3828.jpg

That mtb 1 is killer nice steez..... also seein as I do this for a job and get access to riders n setups not really fair if I win it ...just wanted to kick it off.

Besides I sorta gotta run this kit :D

blizzard057.jpg

great more entries, loving the dh pic but unfortunately it has to be mini related,

what else does people have?

ok guys i have updated the pic to show you more clearly what these look like, sorry for the size if someone could tell me how to get it smaller it would be appreciated.

At the moment this comp is over a couple of forums and myspace so there are plenty of entries so be sure to post your best pics as there are some quality ones up already.

Fused

just a reminder to all those going riding this weekend to bring your camera so that you can enter and have a crack at the prize

are the ones from fmx aussie getting joined into these ones ?

Latest posts

Back