fusion bikes look sh*t hot what are they like

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bushbasher

Reaction score
im looking for a 250 and seen fusion site they look sh*t hot does anyone know what there like has anyone got one they are only new and i want to find out how they go

looks like nuthin special to me,
how much they want for it?

go on ebay and get your self an atomik blitz for that, or for double mabye triple the quality go on the trading post, look through newspapers and buy your self a second hand honda, yamaha etc etc. later on down the track you will regret going china.

to me it looks like a slightly shrunken frame on oversized wheels, atomik will be less than $1200 delivered and look better IMO.

thats the worst bike ive ever seen lol get a second hand honda oy yamaha etc like sheepy said

Thanks for the advice i had second bikes and blew up the engine, i want a new bike but cant afford a honda the quality on these bikes looks heaps better than the older ones. is there someone who is riding a fusion i would still like to hear what they think of them

to be honest i have never heard of fusion, i would suggest a Atomik Fury or Pit Pro 250 for roughly the same price, they also have a 250cc ohc with liquid cooling and theres some great threads with all the info you could possibly ask for so no hidden surprises. If Atomik put them back on the Fury XR also has a speedo and lights for rec reg.

NEW ATOMIK FURY 250CC PIT DIRT BIKE MOTOR THUMPSTAR - eBay Other Trail Bikes, Trail Bikes, Motorcycles, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 28-Apr-09 21:00:00 AEST)

Not to mention both companies have very large shops with spares and upgrades. Also the Atomik Blitz (now i think its been replaced by the fury) can utilise some of the plastics from a Yammaha YZF 250.

I bought the ProX 250 a while ago from atomik and have only run into a few teething problems (shitty fuel tap, fuel line, breather line) and my brother and i give the bike hell (clutch monos, poweslides, jumps 10-20 ft)

Thats what i think anyway

thanks nafe i have seen the atomik and the fusion last year at the motorbike show, the finish on the fusion was much better. they have the same engine. i spoke to the guy from fusion he said they were only a new company so i thought i might hear from someone that has had one since the show to find out how they go.

which motorbike show did you go to? i went to the one in melbourne and had a look at the atomiks (is it sad they know me by name. . and got photos with the asian models who i went to skool with) I also had a look at the PUZEY 250cc , i thought they were pretty good looking - a lot more solid that the atomik.

melbourne they had a stand near the choppers with the lambo car in it. the puzey 250 is expensive

hey i brought a fusion motorcyccle bout 8 months ago and i havnt had aany dramas with it there an awsome bike and the finish on them shits all over atomik by a mile the bike handles awsome i live on an 1000 acre property and i have blast out on the bike i weigh nearly 95 kilos and the wit my weight there still very quick so if ur lookin for good bike at an affordable price look for fusion................

hey i brought a fusion motorcyccle bout 8 months ago and i havnt had aany dramas with it there an awsome bike and the finish on them shits all over atomik by a mile the bike handles awsome i live on an 1000 acre property and i have blast out on the bike i weigh nearly 95 kilos and the wit my weight there still very quick so if ur lookin for good bike at an affordable price look for fusion................

^^^^ is so obviously the guy selling them lol :D

Hey look dont bust his dream seriously, if he wants the bike cos it "looks good" go for it, depending on what you want to do with it and how you ride will decide on how it works for you.. everyone has thierown opinions on things hey, go for it if you want it, if its right for you, good decision, if not, well so be it, make itwork for you.. make some changes on suspension, springs or engine, new hangers ect..
I just say do it and see how it goes or you will never know.

Latest posts

Back