Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just because it sold more does not mean its a better game, i play on Origin (PC)
ill give it to you that there is a big difference between the console version and PC, but the large maps and 64 players, graphics and the physics win it for me
each to their own

Diablo 3 is a classic example here, it had a MASSIVE hype about it, lots of people including me had it on pre order for months before its release, months even before its release date was released, there i was thinking it would be SOO much better than oxygen threw down some hard earned $$$ .....
only to be kicked hard in the nads,

BUT it sold 3.5 ish million copies in 24 hours .... does that mean it is a good game ??

Diablo 3 is a classic example here, it had a MASSIVE hype about it, lots of people including me had it on pre order for months before its release, months even before its release date was released, there i was thinking it would be SOO much better than oxygen threw down some hard earned $$$ .....
only to be kicked hard in the nads,

BUT it sold 3.5 ish million copies in 24 hours .... does that mean it is a good game ??

Whats your origin name pal, should catch up for a game :)

Yeah i was sucked into the D3 hype, was good but got old fast.

I have recently bin playing Torch light 2 on pc since i can not afford World of War craft any more , Torch light is a good RPG i recommend playing if you like rpg's and if you like world of war craft you will enjoy this its also not as addicting as WOW you wont lose your job over this game like you would with world of war craft , world of war craft is more addicting than smoking crack

Torchlight2+2012-05-10+13-23-15-72.bmp

i got xbox live and have pre ordered the special edition halo 4 with all the extra bits.. and i got the special edition assassins creed 3.... cant frickin wait.. cmon 31st of this month

Not much of a fan of Assassins creed. BUT Halo is going to be ****ing awesome. Haha. I would've had Xbox: Live if I lived somewhere with decent reception. Haha.

I have recently bin playing Torch light 2 on pc since i can not afford World of War craft any more , Torch light is a good RPG i recommend playing if you like rpg's and if you like world of war craft you will enjoy this its also not as addicting as WOW you wont lose your job over this game like you would with world of war craft , world of war craft is more addicting than smoking crack

Torchlight2+2012-05-10+13-23-15-72.bmp

WOW is bad..... very very bad.... messed up 2 relationships and got me fired from a job cause i would rather play wow then do anything else... i even would go with out sleep for a few days.... so ****ing glad i stopped playing it and have even looked back.. now all i do is think how much money i wasted on it when i could have brought mini's instead...

WOW is bad..... very very bad.... messed up 2 relationships and got me fired from a job cause i would rather play wow then do anything else... i even would go with out sleep for a few days.... so ****ing glad i stopped playing it and have even looked back.. now all i do is think how much money i wasted on it when i could have brought mini's instead...

lolzz yeah 14 dollars or more a month we both could of spent on are minis plus all the hours we could of put in on moding and perfecting are riding skills well thank the lord its over and i can dedicate time to becoming a better mechanic

Glad to see someone else is excited to get AC3, i have the Freedom Edition on pre order
always seems to me that my xbox live runs out just as i get a game to play online
i found it hard to get into Halo, but it is a really good multi player game, i seen on the EB games page i think, they have their Game Expo on at the moment or something and they have a halo 4 room for people to play and test
this month i have Fable, Forza and AC3 on pre order

compare our games.... but remember my missus uses my account so there are games that look out of place.. thats why

mx vs atv reflex is fun...
there are not many more dirtbike related games that are good that come to mind

Latest posts

Back